5D button....
1759 6 2017-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8176 ft
South Africa

I just got a Mavic Pro.  Great addition to the fleet - it flies real well and the form factor is great!

Please help me with the 5D button.  I have set it up for Right, Left, Up and Down without an issue BUT is it not supposed to bring up the intelligent flight modes when pushed down??  How else do I activare these modes without the 5D button?   (Could I have a defective controller?)

2017-5-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Same way as phantom, in the app click on remote then on whatever one you choose to use.
2017-5-4
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
South Africa

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-5-4 10:12
Same way as phantom, in the app click on remote then on whatever one you choose to use.

Thanks... but they do not appear!  I only see the Auto ascend and RTH functions.  The 3rd icon for the intelligent mods are not visible.
2017-5-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I 2 Fly Posted at 2017-5-5 03:41
Thanks... but they do not appear!  I only see the Auto ascend and RTH functions.  The 3rd icon for the intelligent mods are not visible.

You must have remote and aircraft turned on to see remote icon, your right it is not there only when aircraft and remote are connected .
2017-5-5
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
South Africa

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-5-5 04:07
You must have remote and aircraft turned on to see remote icon, your right it is not there only when aircraft and remote are connected .

Yep!  All turned on and connected!  I do fly three other DJI drones....

Something's not right.  In the videos I've seen the 5D button is pushed down, which then brings up the intelligent modes on the screen...  mine does not.  Or am I missing something? (a wrong setting?)
2017-5-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I 2 Fly Posted at 2017-5-5 05:56
Yep!  All turned on and connected!  I do fly three other DJI drones....

Something's not right.  In the videos I've seen the 5D button is pushed down, which then brings up the intelligent modes on the screen...  mine does not.  Or am I missing something? (a wrong setting?)

its just strange that you don't have remote control icon when you power up, there should be 3 icons auto rth and remote, i would be more worried about this not being shown on the app,
can you post a picture.
i do know you have other craft.
2017-5-5
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
South Africa

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-5-5 06:31
its just strange that you don't have remote control icon when you power up, there should be 3 icons auto rth and remote, i would be more worried about this not being shown on the app,
can you post a picture.
i do know you have other craft.

Much appreciated!  Will take photo asap.  Mavic is sent on a demo run for a week or so...  Regards.
2017-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules