DronePrix AR app
2375 9 2017-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tealk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 479613 ft
Romania

hello, someone test DronePrix AR app ? i have a Galaxy S5 and i cant download that apk from playstore.
it not saying there for what kind of phone or android ... just: Requires Android Varies with device    

2017-5-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Tealk, you may need to contact Edgybees for further assistance. Here is the link of beta program for your reference. https://www.edgybees.com/contact-us#join-our-community
2017-5-5
Use props
Wodiexb
lvl.1

United States

Hyped all over, but have to request beta. Very sloppy release.
2017-5-5
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

I made a subscription there...now i wait ...i need to try that app
2017-5-5
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

This is the reply:

Hi Tealk,

Many thanks for your interest in DronePrix AR, the augmented reality drone game by Edgybees!

DronePrix is currently in Beta testing, and the number of participants is limited (but growing!). We will send you an invite with more information and a download link as soon as vacancy for testers with your type of drone and mobile device becomes available.

Happy flying!
The EdgyBees Team
2017-5-5
Use props
MTUFLYER28
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8477969 ft
United States

I flew 2 batteries playing it yesterday.  It seems pretty cool.  Certainly a way to help hone maneuvering skills.  I was able to download no problem but that's on iOS
2017-5-5
Use props
Nitay
New

Israel

Hi guys,

This is Nitay from Edgybees,

Beta users should have received an email with our new beta release yesterday - If you're a beta tester and did not receive a email, please contact beta@edgybees.com and we'll send you one right away.

Due to the great variety of Android devices, not all devices are supported yet. We are hard at work testing new devices, and the list of supported android devices is growing quickly.
If you would like to help the game support more devices, or if your device is not supported and you want it to be - PLEASE JOIN THE BETA PROGRAM, and state your device name in the "Mobile Device (Make and Model) " field.

Thanks, and safe flying!
Nitay
2017-5-6
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

i sent to you and email and a PM
2017-5-6
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I also used it on IPH6S+ with no problem. Very interesting but you need a really large space to play and keep an eye onboth the controller and the MP flying!
2017-5-6
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

on Galaxy S5 SM-G901F, android 6.0.1 not work ... no connection ...
2017-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules