Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HD Status Indicator Flashing on RC
957 6 2017-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eduavo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15390 ft
United Kingdom

Has anyone had this on their RC and is it an issue. The HD indicator, (shows signal strength of video feed from the Mavic, I believe) continues to flash on and off.  I have tapped the icon and it takes me into the frequency settings but their is no sign of anything wrong.  A strong signal is indicated by all HD bars being lit.Any feedback would be gratefully received.

2017-5-5
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Depending upon the distance and environment that may be normal -- or it may not be. To get useful feedback it may be easiest to just upload the flight log and let us know at what point in the flight you're referring to.
2017-5-5
Use props
PimpDawg
First Officer
Flight distance : 1204754 ft
United States

I think it means there is interference when it flashes.
2017-5-5
Use props
eduavo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-5-5 07:56
Depending upon the distance and environment that may be normal -- or it may not be. To get useful feedback it may be easiest to just upload the flight log and let us know at what point in the flight you're referring to.

Thank you, DroneFlying.  This status shows as soon as the rc connects to the Mavic both outdoors and in my house.  Only recently started showing this status.
2017-5-5
Use props
eduavo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

PimpDawg Posted at 2017-5-5 10:13
I think it means there is interference when it flashes.

That is what I thought it was but with full strength signal showing, (rc was no more than 30cm from the Mavic at one point) I ruled out interference.  I will try another location tomorrow and if the HD status is still flashing I will record the screen of the device.  This might help someone in DJI recognise the (possible) fault.  Thank you for your feedback.
2017-5-5
Use props
Silverado101980
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5858166 ft
United States

Mine does it often when I fly around my neighborhood once there is interference it will flash even if its gone it will keep flashing. Be glad it's the HD I've had the RC flash and that's interesting at times ....
2017-5-5
Use props
eduavo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Silverado101980 Posted at 2017-5-5 14:08
Mine does it often when I fly around my neighborhood once there is interference it will flash even if its gone it will keep flashing. Be glad it's the HD I've had the RC flash and that's interesting at times ....

Thank you Silverado101980.  That's reassuring.
2017-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules