Battery shuts down but Flashes for a few seconds after..Why?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jtahan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 481601 ft
United States

So i had a slight crash (drone took off and immediately started moving forwards towards a building...tried landing and it flipped..no serious physical damage) back in january and ive been having connection issues with the video link ever since.
I just now realized i should also ask about the other odd occurance ive been having. Whenever i shut the drone battery down (while inserted) the red light on the battery flashes for about 10-15 seconds while the vision systems fan is still running. After that the drone completely shuts down and all is well. But i never remember this happening. Is this an indication of something else that's wrong with it? I still have yet to solve the video link issue so i hope theyre connected and can explain one another.

2017-5-5
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think it is finalising the video file as the aircraft has been told to power down before recording is stopped in DJI Go. Something I forget to do all the time, although in my case it happens on my P4  
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Aardvark hit the nail on the head. If you had a hard landing, though, it could be taking the unit a bit longer to save all the footage/settings before shutting down, thus making you notice it more.
2017-5-5
Use props
Jtahan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 481601 ft
United States

that makes sense....but this also happens EVERY SINGLE TIME i turn the drone off. If i turn it on right now...let it warm up a little and then turn it right off (without recording anything) it wont turn off immediately anymore. It just makes me worry its even more screwed up than i originally thought
2017-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules