Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI repair support
838 3 2017-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MudBear
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2445643 ft
  • >>>
United States

This was no problem. It took seven and a half weeks to get my drone back. This is from the time I send it in. How can I complain when it was under warranty and you did a great job fixing my problem. You replace the Gimbal and I have great pictures and videos. I spoke with an email some great people with great personalities. Thank you DJI for looking after me.
L. Millner
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's good to hear that it got sorted, thank you for the feedback.
2017-5-5
Use props
sdheath_
New
Flight distance : 194275 ft
United States

You can complain because you lost a significant portion of your warranty period waiting for service.  Getting your drone back in working condition should be a minimum expectation, not something to be impressed by.  I've been waiting a month now for a warranty repair on a P3P I had exactkyy 15 days before
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

sdheath_ Posted at 2017-5-5 14:14
You can complain because you lost a significant portion of your warranty period waiting for service.  Getting your drone back in working condition should be a minimum expectation, not something to be impressed by.  I've been waiting a month now for a warranty repair on a P3P I had exactkyy 15 days before

I responded to you on another thread.
2017-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules