Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Aerial Milan - Leonardo's Vineyard, S. Maria delle Grazie, etc.
1134 13 2017-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elektrica
Captain
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Milan, Italy. Aerial view. You can spot Santa Maria delle Grazie, where the Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci is displayed, the Palazzo delle Stalline, the Duomo of Milan, The Castello Sforzesco, etc.

2017-5-6
Use props
Antonio76
Captain
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Just one question. was the flight legal, In Italy?
2017-5-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's nicely framed, thanks for sharing.
2017-5-6
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-5-6 09:56
Just one question. was the flight legal, In Italy?

Nope...Definitely Nope.

Italy Drone Laws

You may not fly your drone over 230 feet
    You may not fly your drone further than 490 feet horizontally or out of visual line of sight
    You may not carry dangerous goods on your drone
    You may not fly your drone over populated areas, gatherings, beaches, national parks, urban areas, infrastructures, railways, highways and industrial plants
    You must stay at least 8km away from aerodromes
    You must only fly your drone during daylight
    Your drone must weigh under 25kg
    You must keep your drone 50m away from persons/property not under control of the drone operator
    You must carry third party insurance

He broke almost every restrictions.
2017-5-6
Use props
Antonio76
Captain
Denmark

dronist Posted at 2017-5-6 19:38
Nope...Definitely Nope.

Italy Drone Laws

Hi dronist! Actually, after a little "investigation" this may not be the case :-)  Look at the list of DJI products he has, and i have found other videos including a really professional submission for a TESLA commercial...  The rules you reported are the ones for "model aircraft" drones, , the professional licenced pilots have other rules (and it is not easy to get the professional licence. The worst part is that ENAC (the Italian FAA) suffers from excessive "bureocratization"  and uses a language very difficult to understand even for italians. I' m glad I live in Danmark... even if, by birth and citizenship I actually am Italian :-)
2017-5-6
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-5-6 23:37
Hi dronist! Actually, after a little "investigation" this may not be the case :-)  Look at the list of DJI products he has, and i have found other videos including a really professional submission for a TESLA commercial...  The rules you reported are the ones for "model aircraft" drones, , the professional licenced pilots have other rules (and it is not easy to get the professional licence. The worst part is that ENAC (the Italian FAA) suffers from excessive "bureocratization"  and uses a language very difficult to understand even for italians. I' m glad I live in Danmark... even if, by birth and citizenship I actually am Italian :-)

Antonio, I was wondering how a Danish, pick Antonio for a name. So now we know.

If he has a license that is totally different. Will wait his response to you question!
2017-5-7
Use props
Elektrica
Captain
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

The Tesla I2 footage was shot by a Licensed pilot, as for the other videos. they're not for commercial usage, therefore the whole list of rules and requirements changes dramatically and it's really up to interpretation.
2017-5-7
Use props
Antonio76
Captain
Denmark

dronist Posted at 2017-5-7 06:27
Antonio, I was wondering how a Danish, pick Antonio for a name. So now we know.

If he has a license that is totally different. Will wait his response to you question!

The most used Danish variant is Anton,   nowadays there are about 7000 Danes with that name   Young people are using "new" or foreign names more and more. I suppose in a near future some babies may get named Drone...
2017-5-7
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-5-7 09:48
The most used Danish variant is Anton,   nowadays there are about 7000 Danes with that name   Young people are using "new" or foreign names more and more. I suppose in a near future some babies may get named Drone...

If it is NOT already done...
2017-5-7
Use props
Bullflyer
Second Officer

Spain

dronist Posted at 2017-5-7 09:58
If it is NOT already done...

Yes, here in Spain there are thousands of Antonios, but now there are a lot of Kevin (Costner ?), Gian Carlo instead of Juan Carlos, Leo (Di Caprio or Messi?). The culprits are the films, mainly the American ones that we see in my country
2017-5-7
Use props
Bullflyer
Second Officer

Spain

Anyway, Electrika in Italy it is allow to fly over the cities ?
2017-5-7
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Bullflyer Posted at 2017-5-7 11:37
Yes, here in Spain there are thousands of Antonios, but now there are a lot of Kevin (Costner ?), Gian Carlo instead of Juan Carlos, Leo (Di Caprio or Messi?). The culprits are the films, mainly the American ones that we see in my country

I thought he was a fan of 'ANTONIO BANDERAS'  
2017-5-7
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Elektrica Posted at 2017-5-7 09:34
The Tesla I2 footage was shot by a Licensed pilot, as for the other videos. they're not for commercial usage, therefore the whole list of rules and requirements changes dramatically and it's really up to interpretation.

Elktrica it is Italian drone laws and I think they are clear enough. Rules 1 thru 4 were broken but hey,It is a free world until someone get caught!
2017-5-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Bullflyer Posted at 2017-5-7 11:37

Saints will be turning over in their graves,  Saint Drone lol
2017-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules