Warning Zone Class D / Track mode ?
1382 6 2017-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd782f1cc
New

France

Hi
Do you know why I cannot use Track Or Follow me mode in a warning zone class D ?
Each time the Mavic start to track me then stop after 20m saying me cannot use this mode ...restricted area ??
It's a bit boring as the restricted area is huge so I  can never use my drone...
Anyway to bypass, or stuff to do to unlock this restriction ?

Thanks
Laurent
2017-5-6
Use props
Turtle-Dude
lvl.1

United States

I also have this problem. I'm in a warning zone at home and cannot use any autonomous modes, tap fly, follow, gesture, etc. What's going on DJI?
2017-5-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Turtle-Dude Posted at 2017-5-6 08:35
I also have this problem. I'm in a warning zone at home and cannot use any autonomous modes, tap fly, follow, gesture, etc. What's going on DJI?

Seems like a bug in the last firmware, I use iOS and don't seem to be having the problem, might be just android?
2017-5-6
Use props
fansd782f1cc
New

France

I try both on Samnsung S7 and IPhone 7 ... same problem. ...{:4_142:}
2017-5-6
Use props
GonMor
New
Flight distance : 30860 ft
Spain

Same to me but I am not in NFZ, the track mode works during 3-5 min but later the dron stop and put red screen NFZ and I can't accept nothing. Only happen with track mode, I want use it to MTB and always I was far of any NFZ.
I feel that is a bug, I will check new updates...
2018-8-22
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>

Your CL D airspace.......is that within  1.5 miles of an airport?

If so,  it's by design/safety.
DOH.............Old thread.....sorry.....

Randy
2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

GonMor Posted at 2018-8-22 09:51
Same to me but I am not in NFZ, the track mode works during 3-5 min but later the dron stop and put red screen NFZ and I can't accept nothing. Only happen with track mode, I want use it to MTB and always I was far of any NFZ.
I feel that is a bug, I will check new updates...

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. If may I ask what is the version of your app and firmware? Did you manage to try a different location to see if the issue will persist? Would it be possible if you can provide a short video of this issue? The recommended distance should be 5 miles away from the airport if you're located in a restricted area. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2018-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules