Dji go app UNFORTUNATELY has STOPPED OVER and OVER and OVER WTF?
1325 4 2017-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DADZHUNG
New

United States

Using samsung galaxy  s6 edge plus  version 6.0.1  and have never had a problem . I had done factory reset and re dowloaded the app and now UNFORTUNATELY DJI HAS STOPPED banner OVER N OVER N OVER N i havent even  connected to my drone yet  FEARED TO BE HONEST ..YES i have uninstalled and reinstalled like 3 x  restarting my device  ..what to do with this   go app version 3.1.5  crashing over and over  and when the app is not even running  in background the banner pops up ... WTF??

also If you go to the app in google play store has DJI even seen the reviews All newest reviews are ALMOST ALL NEGATIVE .

Whats a pilot to do if cant rely on the go app ....  
Besides purchase LITCHI.

?????????   

2017-5-7
Use props
Fruxen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1370630 ft
Sweden

This helped me with my Galaxy S8: Uninstall DJI Go, clear the Google Play cache, and download again.

https://nuancemobility.zendesk.c ... ay-s-Cache-and-Data
2017-5-7
Use props
fans689722dd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3623386 ft
Belgium

I know it's a mess !!! My Nvidia Shield tablet crashes every single time i go flying. It's awful, that's all I can say. Very dangerous also.
2017-5-7
Use props
Sp00nix
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28678 ft
United States

Same with my LG tablet. Sometimes I am lucky and get through a whole battery without issue, other times it just keeps crashing. Litchi has been great tho.
2017-5-7
Use props
rytenuff
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10755 ft
United Kingdom

Could try selecting Airplane mode and then enabling Wi-Fi again.  Yes Airplane mode switches off Wi-Fi and lots of other background stuff but you can be in Airplane mode AND have Wi-Fi on .
2017-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules