Compatibility with Meizu Mx6 & Mx6 Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans74a3ee58
New
France

Hi, i think by a mavic this month, but i need to know if he can be compatible with meizu smartphone, essentially with mx6 and mx6 pro. I test mx6 pro with osmo and work fine, but on mavic remote it have an usb cable and mx6 pro have an usb 3.1 port... can you help me ?
2017-5-7
Use props
Claymenia
New
France

Just for answer to my precedent post, i've tested the meizu mx4 and work perfectly, even better than iphone 6s (more reactivity and stability... honor p4 doesn't work) but on the meizu mx4 the micro usb is inverted so we can connect it but not integrate in remot... so i think buy a meizu mx 6 pro (work perfectly with osmo+)
2017-6-11
Use props
Claymenia
New
France

.Ok i confirme you the meizu mx pro 6 pro work perfectly with Mavic and better than iPhone 6 !!! For the moment, compare différents smartphones i've tester à(iOS and Android) i think meizu mx 6 pro is the best, stable and responsive smartphone for the mavic
2017-6-14
Use props
Claymenia
New
France

WARNING : the DJI GO after phantom 4 APP cause a dysfunction on your android phone (tested on meizy and huawei) if you say "always" when app ask if you want dedicated usb port for her, you block the charge from power and can charge you phone exlusivly by an usb connect to a pc... seem need recognize USB transfer protocol for charging... so use each time "one time" option
2017-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules