As per DJI all replacements are REFURBISHED!
1124 5 2017-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Justanother106
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59 ft
United States

CAS-595576-M9X2H7
After receiving my mavic pro I noticed a problem with a weak signal so I updated the firmware on the controller and drone a few times and I also tried trouble shooting with the support team with no luck, I believe I was sent a refurbished unit reason being there was signs of use on the controller and the drone it self, the rear landing gear had some wear and the controller had some scuffs leading me to believe it was a refurbished, which is unacceptable becuase I paid for a new one, after speaking a few hours on the phone with your support team they agreed to exchange it for a new unit, I was promised expedited shipping both ways, after receiving the email with my ups label I noticed it was for ground shipping which is very frustrating becuase now I have to wait a week for the drone to reach your exchange center.... can you please make sure that the new drone will have expidited shipping? And please make sure I don't receive another refurbished drone

UNREAL!

UNREAL!
2017-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. If I were in your position, I would feel just as you do.
I have brought this to the attention of our support team. We will escalate the case for you.
2017-5-7
Use props
Sjatty05
lvl.2
Flight distance : 294613 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-7 20:03
We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. If I were in your position, I would feel just as you do.
I have brought this to the attention of our support team. We will escalate the case for you.

Actually, I m in your position and I know how you feel.  I received a "refurbished" drone when I sent mine in for repair.  It wasn't fully functional and was registered to someone else.  I contacted DJI and sent it back.   I have been in contact with DJI and I will be getting another refurbished drone - so will you.  DJI Care says "brand new drone" on the website.  They also promised expedited service.  It wasn't.  Oscar promise me all of this.  All attempts to contact him have failed.  

I haven't gotten the second one back.  It is stuck somewhere between the case being finished and being sent.  Six weeks so far!
2017-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sjatty05 Posted at 2017-5-9 03:34
Actually, I m in your position and I know how you feel.  I received a "refurbished" drone when I sent mine in for repair.  It wasn't fully functional and was registered to someone else.  I contacted DJI and sent it back.   I have been in contact with DJI and I will be getting another refurbished drone - so will you.  DJI Care says "brand new drone" on the website.  They also promised expedited service.  It wasn't.  Oscar promise me all of this.  All attempts to contact him have failed.  

I haven't gotten the second one back.  It is stuck somewhere between the case being finished and being sent.  Six weeks so far!

DJI Natalia has explained to you on your thread. According to after-sales policy, replacement products or parts provided by DJI may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part’s warranty.
I have added a note to your case. It will be shipped out soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
2017-5-9
Use props
Sjatty05
lvl.2
Flight distance : 294613 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-9 20:22
DJI Natalia has explained to you on your thread. According to after-sales policy, replacement products or parts provided by DJI may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part’s warranty.
I have added a note to your case. It will be shipped out soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I was told by DJI April that the reason my craft was not replaced with a new one is because of the warranty date.  07/01/16.  I didn't purchase my craft until 11/16/16.  Apparently the last owner's information is associated with my craft now, even though I have a number specific for my warranty.  

That has not been addressed in another thread.  Will you address it here?

2017-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sjatty05 Posted at 2017-5-10 04:10
I was told by DJI April that the reason my craft was not replaced with a new one is because of the warranty date.  07/01/16.  I didn't purchase my craft until 11/16/16.  Apparently the last owner's information is associated with my craft now, even though I have a number specific for my warranty.  

That has not been addressed in another thread.  Will you address it here?

We are sorry for the misunderstanding. I have checked your activation date. It's on 11/17/16.
There's no other people's information associated with your aircraft.  We sincerely apologize for that.
Your case has been escalated and we will arrange the shipment as soon as possible.
2017-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules