Please help
755 8 2017-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Minnesota Q
lvl.2
Flight distance : 183018 ft
United States

I have had extremely horrible experience with DJI!

First, after a crash I contacted support and was assured I had nothing to worry about, that my Care Refresh would cover the crash and the turn around time is 10 Days,
Then after many weeks I get a call saying my drone was not fixable, that I would be receiving a brand new drone. Also 3 extra sets of props for my inconvenience.

I get the "New Drone" turns out to be someone else's used drone, all scratched up and very dirty. I again contact support and they have me send the drone back in, at the same time they advise a supervisor will be calling me. After 3 calls to DJI I still have not received a call back!!! Also, no extra props were in the box! That's how I know for sure it was not meant to be sent to me. I have provided pictures to DJI when I  was requested.

DJI has the drone and I have been forced to close my new business!

Can someone please look into my situation?

Case number CAS-604794-J4M5K5

First case, CAS-557143-Y4M2H4

2017-5-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

That must have been frustrating for you, I totally understand how you feel, sincerely sorry for the trouble you've been caused, we'll try our best to help you out as soon as possible.
I have relayed your concerns to management, will look into the case and contact you for a further explanation, thank you so much for your patience.
2017-5-8
Use props
Minnesota Q
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-8 18:43
That must have been frustrating for you, I totally understand how you feel, sincerely sorry for the trouble you've been caused, we'll try our best to help you out as soon as possible.
I have relayed your concerns to management, will look into the case and contact you for a further explanation, thank you so much for your patience.

Thank You very much, hopefully with your contact someone will look further into this and contact me.
2017-5-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Minnesota Q Posted at 2017-5-8 19:01
Thank You very much, hopefully with your contact someone will look further into this and contact me.

We checked the phone record and chat history, while we did not find when the support said a supervisor would call you back.
Besides, we escalated the case, actually, we sent the props to you, not sure why it was not into the package, here is the picture before shipping out for your reference.
Your case is under process now, we'll keep following up it so you will get it back to fly soon.
0B546296-9404-CE64-F654-C1E3BD9716C1.png

2017-5-8
Use props
Minnesota Q
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-8 22:27
We checked the phone record and chat history, while we did not find when the support said a supervisor would call you back.
Besides, we escalated the case, actually, we sent the props to you, not sure why it was not into the package, here is the picture before shipping out for your reference.
Your case is under process now, we'll keep following up it so you will get it back to fly soon.

Each time I've talked with support either online or phone I was told a supervisor would be contacting me waiting the next 24-48hours. Was told that again yesterday.

About the props, I was told that for my inconvenience I would be getting 3 new sets of props. It was even noted and part of the log when it was shipped to me. Your picture does not show 3 new sets of props, just the prop bag.

Also received the invoice today, saying the camera/gimbal would need to be replaced. That this is covered with warranty. What was the reason I was sent this defective unit?
2017-5-9
Use props
Minnesota Q
lvl.2
United States

Now I find out that again, I'll be sent a refurbished unit!? Why?

Why send me a refurbished unit when my drone was less then 2 months old and was already sent a refurbished unit that was scratched up beyond ability to be used because it was scratched up lense also very very dirty?!?!?!?

**I called customer support, asking why I'm being sent a refurbished unit. That I will only accept a new unit, the unit they sent me the 1st time was a refurbished unit, was very very dirty and had scratches all over it including the camera. I took pictures and contacted DJI right away, was asked to return it again. Also I was disconnected, hung up on just now because I was asking for a new unit!

DJI please do the right thing, either refund me all my money or send me a new unit. I will not accept a refurbished unit after all this stressful experience!!
2017-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Minnesota Q Posted at 2017-5-9 07:35
Each time I've talked with support either online or phone I was told a supervisor would be contacting me waiting the next 24-48hours. Was told that again yesterday.

About the props, I was told that for my inconvenience I would be getting 3 new sets of props. It was even noted and part of the log when it was shipped to me. Your picture does not show 3 new sets of props, just the prop bag.

The supervisor called you back to update the case for you, we are sorry for the trouble you've been caused.
The unit has been shipped out already, hope you would receive it soon. Please check it carefully and feel free to contact us for any further questions.
2017-5-9
Use props
Minnesota Q
lvl.2
United States

Received my drone back today.

It was kind of weird because it had a rubber band around the drone box attached to a plastic holder, reminds me of something you'd see at a car dealship.

Opened the box and to my surprise the blades were all there that were promised before. Drone looks good with only a few scratches on the gimbal plastic holder.

Only issue is the camera is drifting to the left when stationary, anyone know if this is an issue? I wish I could go out flying and check everything else due to personal issues but plan on flying very soon.

Thank You to the admins that escalated my case and made things move faster.
2017-5-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Minnesota Q Posted at 2017-5-11 16:24
Received my drone back today.

It was kind of weird because it had a rubber band around the drone box attached to a plastic holder, reminds me of something you'd see at a car dealship.

Glad to hear you received it back.
For camera issue, it may occur if the gimbal is skewed due to shaking in transportation, and the rubber gimbal ring moves toward one side. To fix this issue, manually rotate the gimbal in the opposite direction of the tilt until it reaches its limit. Do this several times, and the gimbal should be centered.
For more details, please visit: http://forum.dji.com/thread-87837-1-1.html
Hope it works.
2017-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules