Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
fpv hero 4
1778 4 2014-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maxdigital
lvl.1
Australia

Hi all.
I just hooked up my new Hero 4 with my Phantom 2 H3 gimbal and... no FPV video output. I'm getting quadcopter diagnostics on my monitor burt no video feed from the camera. This is the case in 4k/2.7k/1080p mode. Any ideas why the camera isnt talking to the Phantom anymore? This is disappointing because the picture quality out of the new Hero is insanely good...makes the Hero 3 look like VHS in comparison...
Ideas to fix much appreciated.
2014-10-11
Use props
DJI -Lisa.zhu
lvl.4

China

DJI H3-3D gimbal can only matches gopro HERO3 and Hero 3+.
For hero 4 compaitibility is under verification.
2014-10-11
Use props
Cloud9
lvl.1
United States

Depends on the version of the H3 you're using. Is the V1 (back plate plugs into back of GoPro)
Or the V2? (USB cable plugs into the side)

Folks having issues with the V1 but the V2 is working. There's already stunning videos on Youtube. You may need to balance out your H3 by adding a penny to it (see below) until DJI releases an update to configure between GoPro 3 and GoPro 4

2014-10-12
Use props
peteroudenes
lvl.2

Netherlands

The guys who created this quick release plate will inform me if the Hero4 Black also can add and will work with FPV, tilt camera etc etc

http://dronexpert.nl/product/pre ... i-phantom-2-vision/
2014-10-12
Use props
ianwood
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5236 ft
  • >>>
United States

H3-3D V2 gimbal works but you need more than just a penny on the end. This gimbal is very sensitive to imbalance. Spend the time and do it right.
2014-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules