Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
swapping dji care over to replacement drone
2721 11 2017-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ah93
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2207392 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hi guys,
so i had an issue with my mavics gimbal a couple of weeks ago, sent the drone back to dji and got a replacement drone today,

firstly no idea why they sent a new drone as my "quote" email said they were just replacing the camera and gimbal under warrenty

secondly i had an active DJI care plan on my old aircraft serial number, how do i go about moving that over to the new aircraft (i already checked the new serial and its not tied to my dji care plan)

thanks
2017-5-9
Use props
patman89
Second Officer
Flight distance : 288327 ft
Germany

Write an e-mail to djicare@dji.com and provide them the old SN, the new SN, your Care Refresh activation code, a proof of purchase and a copy of the replacement paper you got with your new drone.

If they need something else, they will contact you :-)
2017-5-9
Use props
EastyT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 970374 ft
United States

They switched my DJI care over to the replacement (refurbished) Mavic automatically when it came back from repair.  Check the status of your DJI care on the website and see if they did that for you.
2017-5-9
Use props
ah93
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

EastyT Posted at 2017-5-9 12:54
They switched my DJI care over to the replacement (refurbished) Mavic automatically when it came back from repair.  Check the status of your DJI care on the website and see if they did that for you.

cheers, i have already checked the status of the new serial number and its not moved over
2017-5-9
Use props
ah93
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

patman89 Posted at 2017-5-9 12:18
Write an e-mail to  and provide them the old SN, the new SN, your Care Refresh activation code, a proof of purchase and a copy of the replacement paper you got with your new drone.

If they need something else, they will contact you :-)

cheers ill do this now
2017-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ah93 Posted at 2017-5-9 13:36
cheers ill do this now

If you have any further issue, please feel free to let me know.
2017-5-9
Use props
ah93
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-9 19:12

thanks, im all sorted now dji care have emailed back and confirmed they have moved it over to my new serial number

2017-5-9
Use props
CAStrobos
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-9 19:12

Could you tell me if it actually possible to get DJI Care on a replacement drone, if you didn't have it on your drone in the first place?
2017-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ah93 Posted at 2017-5-9 23:10
thanks, im all sorted now dji care have emailed back and confirmed they have moved it over to my new serial number

Glad to hear that. Hope you enjoy your flight with DJI product.
2017-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CAStrobos Posted at 2017-5-9 23:50
Could you tell me if it actually possible to get DJI Care on a replacement drone, if you didn't have it on your drone in the first place?

DJI Care Refresh can be purchased for the aircrat that has not been activated or has been activated for less than 48 hours.
Otherwise you will need to do the video verification.  Here is the link for your reference. https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
2017-5-10
Use props
CAStrobos
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-10 00:22
DJI Care Refresh can be purchased for the aircrat that has not been activated or has been activated for less than 48 hours.
Otherwise you will need to do the video verification.  Here is the link for your reference. https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload

Thanks again for your reply Mindy!
2017-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CAStrobos Posted at 2017-5-10 02:57
Thanks again for your reply Mindy!

You are welcome. :-)
2017-5-10
Use props