Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Really Bad Customer service
1717 22 2017-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc6311308
lvl.1
United States

I have been dealing with DJI customer service for a while now. It may be the worst I've ever seen.
I sent in my inspire 2 to be repaired for 2 issues and they only sent me a quote for one. I don't know if they are repairing the other issue or not. Very slow response time. I was on hold for 2 hours but no answer. I just want to know if I'm getting a fully functional drone back. what can I do?
2017-5-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you please provide your case number so I can look into it?
2017-5-9
Use props
Donnie *
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I agree for such a large company their support is lacking for sure , the phone support seems to be getting worse .  It  is a shame because Members like DJI Jamie and DJI Ken are always trying to be helpful when they can but I am sure they are frustrated as well, they should not have to get involved, it should be handled by the phone center .

Good Luck

donnie
2017-5-10
Use props
fansc6311308
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-9 15:27
Could you please provide your case number so I can look into it?

Hi there! Thank you for offering to look into this for me. Here is my case number: CAS-584320-X9T3F1

There were two problems: There was some with one of the arms, which I received a quote for. And there was a problem with the gimbal camera not getting any power. I have not received any notice about the second issue.
2017-5-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fansc6311308 Posted at 2017-5-10 11:05
Hi there! Thank you for offering to look into this for me. Here is my case number: CAS-584320-X9T3F1

There were two problems: There was some with one of the arms, which I received a quote for. And there was a problem with the gimbal camera not getting any power. I have not received any notice about the second issue.

I sent you a PM regarding your case.
2017-5-10
Use props
fansc6311308
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-10 11:56
I sent you a PM regarding your case.

Hey I replied to the PM. Please let me know how you'd like me to proceed.
2017-5-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fansc6311308 Posted at 2017-5-10 13:59
Hey I replied to the PM. Please let me know how you'd like me to proceed.

Thanks for the clarification, I'll follow up with the repair team Tomorrow once they're back in.
2017-5-10
Use props
fansc6311308
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-10 20:17
Thanks for the clarification, I'll follow up with the repair team Tomorrow once they're back in.

Hi Jamie,

Were you able to get more information for me?
2017-5-11
Use props
fansc6311308
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-10 20:17

Jamie I left you a PM earlier today. can you please have a look and respond?
Thanks
2017-5-24
Use props
DECinHSV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm in a similar boat . . . and SO frustrated !  The irony is I usually get a survey right afterwards and I'm compelled to tell the truth as bad as I would like to make sure the REPs aren't downgraded . . . they are trying, but its obvious they are just taking notes --- no ability to ACTION issues !
2017-5-25
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Donnie * Posted at 2017-5-10 04:16
I agree for such a large company their support is lacking for sure , the phone support seems to be getting worse .  It  is a shame because Members like DJI Jamie and DJI Ken are always trying to be helpful when they can but I am sure they are frustrated as well, they should not have to get involved, it should be handled by the phone center .

Good Luck

Agree with you Donnie, it is very sad to see these posts and DJI was doing a much better job in this regard...

DJI Jamie will help

Rich
2017-5-25
Use props
Donnie *
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-5-25 14:48
Agree with you Donnie, it is very sad to see these posts and DJI was doing a much better job in this regard...

DJI Jamie will help

Have you ever called the phone center ?  I did at the very beginning of my ownership and they did not No Squat , I thought to myself at the time , "What did I get myself into ."

Then  I called a few months ago for another member and the phone DJI representative  gave wrong information regarding rollbacks to the AC.  No wonder so may Newbies come to the forum  for help .

Hopefully it will get better .

donnie
2017-5-26
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Donnie * Posted at 2017-5-26 04:07
Have you ever called the phone center ?  I did at the very beginning of my ownership and they did not No Squat , I thought to myself at the time , "What did I get myself into ."

Then  I called a few months ago for another member and the phone DJI representative  gave wrong information regarding rollbacks to the AC.  No wonder so may Newbies come to the forum  for help .

Hi Donnie

some of the phone techs are just the frontline of defense. They need to talk to their supervisor most likely to get more detailed info. I have had a good experiences 2 times that I have contacted support.

Remember Donnie, it would be difficult to call someone at the support line that more experience than some of us in the field.

Rich
2017-5-26
Use props
mercury451
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108743 ft
United States

DJI IS THE worse customer service I've ever experience.  I'm dealing with the same problem since February.  I continually keep contacting them and being told I'll get a response within 48 hours which invariably comes and goes.  Because I work I don't have time to pursue them on a continual basis.  I'm at the point where I'm recording our conversations and gathering all my email interactions.  They are beyond frustrating.
2017-5-26
Use props
Ben Walford
lvl.1

United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-5-25 14:48

DJI Jamie will help

I dealt with DJI Jamie. She does a great job.
2017-5-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fansc6311308 Posted at 2017-5-24 14:53
Jamie I left you a PM earlier today. can you please have a look and respond?
Thanks

I believe I found it and replied back to you. If you want, we can continue it on your own thread as well where Thor replied to as well.
2017-5-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

mercury451 Posted at 2017-5-26 11:50
DJI IS THE worse customer service I've ever experience.  I'm dealing with the same problem since February.  I continually keep contacting them and being told I'll get a response within 48 hours which invariably comes and goes.  Because I work I don't have time to pursue them on a continual basis.  I'm at the point where I'm recording our conversations and gathering all my email interactions.  They are beyond frustrating.

I'm sorry if I missed this, but could you provide your caseo or ticket number so I can look into it?
2017-5-26
Use props
mercury451
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-26 16:50
I'm sorry if I missed this, but could you provide your caseo or ticket number so I can look into it?

I finally got resolution on one case.  another case I have is CAS-614060-D2K3V5 .  I talked to a support person at dji named Vincent on May 22nd.  He said he was generating a ticket for my case and I would get an email within 48 hours.  Of course like so many times I never recieved an email.  Vincent also told me I would be getting my ssd in the mail within 5 to 7 days,  that was 9 business days ago,  according to your online repair progress it still has not shipped.  If you can help me with this I would appreciate it.

Anyone else reading this I highly recommend recording all phone calls with dji and holding on to any correspondence.  Make sure you tell them they are being recorded.
2017-6-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

mercury451 Posted at 2017-6-3 19:35
I finally got resolution on one case.  another case I have is CAS-614060-D2K3V5 .  I talked to a support person at dji named Vincent on May 22nd.  He said he was generating a ticket for my case and I would get an email within 48 hours.  Of course like so many times I never recieved an email.  Vincent also told me I would be getting my ssd in the mail within 5 to 7 days,  that was 9 business days ago,  according to your online repair progress it still has not shipped.  If you can help me with this I would appreciate it.

Anyone else reading this I highly recommend recording all phone calls with dji and holding on to any correspondence.  Make sure you tell them they are being recorded.

You should have received tracking information recently.
2017-6-5
Use props
mercury451
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-5 11:05
You should have received tracking information recently.

thank you.  I received the cinie ssd and it is working.  thanks again
2017-6-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

mercury451 Posted at 2017-6-13 12:18
thank you.  I received the cinie ssd and it is working.  thanks again

Glad to hear, thanks for the update.
2017-6-13
Use props
fans9d7efaf1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2712825 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree 100% customer service is BAD!  I am so fustrated every time I call I get the same answer: "wait for an email".  My X4S has been in "Conducting Damage Assessment" limbo since july 29th.  Even a supervisor that I requested could not reach service to get an update on my repair or possible replacement.  I have DJI Care.  I have even tried to reach out to Mindy (DJI Admin) from this forum.  Its sad that I have to come to the forums to try and get some answers.  If any of the DJI admins sees this here is my case number: CAS-751436-Q6X5L5 Please help!
2017-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans9d7efaf1 Posted at 2017-7-14 12:40
I agree 100% customer service is BAD!  I am so fustrated every time I call I get the same answer: "wait for an email".  My X4S has been in "Conducting Damage Assessment" limbo since july 29th.  Even a supervisor that I requested could not reach service to get an update on my repair or possible replacement.  I have DJI Care.  I have even tried to reach out to Mindy (DJI Admin) from this forum.  Its sad that I have to come to the forums to try and get some answers.  If any of the DJI admins sees this here is my case number: CAS-751436-Q6X5L5 Please help!

I'm so sorry that I just come back from holiday and fail to reply your message in time.
I've checked your case that quality evaluation has been through, and the camera will be shipped out very soon, please note the email about the shipping label later.
2017-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules