SD card not recognized
4176 3 2017-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robalo51
New
United States

OK like a dumb ass I just did the IMU and compass calibration. This was after I was in the learning stage when everything was working just fine,
I went into the camerea settings and tried a format, error. On the main screen at the top it says SD card unknown error also the camera
indicator light starts of flashing green thengoes to a flashing red error. The problem is that I have 2 Sandisk cards that were working fine
for the last 4 weeks. They will not format after I calibrated the drone and I did try using the PC formating for NTSC. How can a calibration
screwup my card reader? All this occured after successful flight and my calibration in the house. OK just tried a brand new SD card, so that
3 now all not recognized.

2017-5-9
Use props
Robalo51
New
United States

OK, OK I got it. Fought all night with this error. Place card in your PC select default allocation size and exFAT.
2017-5-9
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Spam reported  
2020-8-21
Use props
djiuser_mWVRexHqIl69
New

United States

I have a phantom 4 pro plus and keep getting the same error message. Sd card unknown error. Card is formatted and still nothing even with different cards? I'm new to this and would appreciate any advice given.
2020-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules