Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI CARE VS DJI CARE REFRESH
4772 4 2017-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jsantacroce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10036 ft
United States

Ok, I admit there are certain things I am a little slow at. I've read both websites below and the FAQ Questions. I understand they are basically Extended Service Contracts. I could not find pricing for a P4P but for a P4 the price for DJI Care is $219 and does not include. The Price for DJI Care Refresh for a P4P is $149 and includes Water Damage.

So after reviewing both sites I am obviously missing something simple.

- Is DJI Care and DJI Care REfresh BOTH available for a brand new Phantom 4 Pro?
- Can they be purchased Separately or do you need DJI Care to also purchase DJI Care Refresh?
-  I don't see pricing for DJI Care for the P4P, only the P4. Is there a reason for that?
- Why should I get DJI Care for $219 when I can get the refresh for $149?
- In general, how has the experience been with these programs? I have read some good, some not so.

Thank you!!!!

http://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh
http://www.dji.com/service/djicare

DJI Care:
DJI Care is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI aircraft, gimbal or camera sustained during normal use.During DJI Care’s period of validity, if accidental damage occurs during normal use, repairees and related costs will be covered by DJI.DJI Care is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage
to your DJI aircraft, gimbal or camera sustained during normal use.During DJI Care’s period of validity, if accidental damage occurs during normal use, repair fees and related costs will be cov fered by DJI.

Damage due to the following reasons are not covered by DJI Care:
1)        Lost or partially lost aircraft and accessories.
2)        Stolen or abandoned aircraft and accessories.
3)        Damage caused by flight under unsuitable flight conditions.
4)        Any repair fees resulting from or following water damage.
5)        Repair fees for battery, propellers, remote controller or other accessories.
6)        Deliberate losses.
7)        Abrasions and shell damage that do not affect the performance of the aircraft.
8)        Direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure.
9)        Repair requests for damage incurred outside the period of validity.
10)        Indirect loss and/or anticipated profit in any form.
11)        Extra fees resulting from technical enhancements or performance improvements.
12)        Personal injury and/or property loss to the customer or any other people caused by the aircraft.
13)        Any legal fees related to DJI Care’s warranty coverage.

DJI Care Refresh:
DJI Care Refresh is an effective, comprehensive warranty for your product, offering you greater peace of mind every time you fly.

DJI Care Refresh is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI product. DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months and offers up to two full replacements at additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your product during normal use. Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.

DJI Care Refresh does not cover the following:
1) Lost or partially lost aircraft, gimbal or accessories.
2) Stolen, forgotten, or abandoned product.
3) Damage caused by flight under unsuitable conditions.
4) Remote controller, battery of Inspire 2 and Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 4 Advanced, and modification accessories.
5) Deliberate losses.
6) Abrasions and shell damage that do not affect the performance of the product.
7) Direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure.
8) Replacement requests for damage incurred outside the period of validity.
9) Extra fees resulting from technical enhancements or performance improvements.
10) Damage resulting from modifications that are not in accordance with manual recommendations, or the use of incompatible batteries and charger.
11) Damage resulting from the use of third party accessories, batteries or software.

2017-5-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The P4P, P4A, Mavic and Inspire 2 only have Care Refresh available. The P4, the P3 series and the Inspire 1 series can only be signed up for DJI Care
2017-5-10
Use props
jsantacroce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10036 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-10 14:58
The P4P, P4A, Mavic and Inspire 2 only have Care Refresh available. The P4, the P3 series and the Inspire 1 series can only be signed up for DJI Care

Thanks for that.

My P4P went for a swim (my fault) and I was debating whether to go refurb or new. This was not clear to me on the DJI Care and Refresh. But I opted to go new copter with refresh and hopefully  not swim with the fishes this time. Thanks.
2017-5-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

jsantacroce@hvc Posted at 2017-5-10 17:12
Thanks for that.

My P4P went for a swim (my fault) and I was debating whether to go refurb or new. This was not clear to me on the DJI Care and Refresh. But I opted to go new copter with refresh and hopefully  not swim with the fishes this time. Thanks.

Best of luck to you.
2017-5-10
Use props
HowNotToDrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226158 ft
Montenegro

Hey mate !

DJI Care and Care Refresh are both good options, depending on what you need...

This article explains it well: Should I and How To: DJI Care and DJI Care Refresh

I hope it helped you like it did to many others!

Best regards
2017-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules