Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can someone fix my location
1113 5 2017-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

Can someone please fix my location? I am not in Canada, and my P4 shows that I have flown in other countries and I haven't.. I looked through all my flight records that are sync'd with DJI servers and cannot find where it thinks I have flown in other countries..
2017-5-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

In regards to how the IP is read as on the Forum, I can pass it along to see what can be done. Just to make sure I'm on the same page abou the latter, the maps overlay in in the Go app flight records are in a different countries? What kind of mobile device do you use? Is that connected to a stable internet source?
2017-5-10
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-10 14:49
In regards to how the IP is read as on the Forum, I can pass it along to see what can be done. Just to make sure I'm on the same page abou the latter, the maps overlay in in the Go app flight records are in a different countries? What kind of mobile device do you use? Is that connected to a stable internet source?

I am using an iPhone 7 plus.. I have Verizon and have traveled only across the US to Florida where I now live.. Thank you so much Jamie..
2017-5-10
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-10 14:49

And actually it's the flags that show up.. It should only have the US as a flag in footprints..
2017-5-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Mobilcams Posted at 2017-5-10 15:19
And actually it's the flags that show up.. It should only have the US as a flag in footprints..

Could you happen to provide a screenshot of what your flight records section looks like?
2017-5-10
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-10 18:45
Could you happen to provide a screenshot of what your flight records section looks like?

Here ya go
IMG_2947.PNG
2017-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules