Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fly in London / UK?
1636 3 2017-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
parisnakitakejs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 434908 ft
Denmark

I'm go to travel to UK (London) in October, and here i thinking to take my drone with me, but what is the rules here?

i have no drone licens in UK and what i want is take a nice fotos of London, Parks and yeah what else i can get allowed to, my question is, what can i do whitout licens, and if i need a licens where can i get it and what is the price and what can i do with a drone licens in UK?

Thanks a lot for helping.
2017-5-10
Use props
Barney2k
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Almost all of London will be considered dangerous to fly in.

"All London’s Royal Parks, for instance, have banned the flying of drones due to terrorism fears. " - http://www.alphr.com/technology/ ... les-and-regulations

It'll depend where you are really!

Drone licences in the UK are expensive, it's probably not worth training just for the purposes of the trip.

You'll have to make a few calls and look into it in a bit more detail once you know the specific areas you'll want to fly in...
2017-5-11
Use props
droneenthusiast
lvl.1
Flight distance : 434908 ft
Denmark

Thanks a lot, dammm its to sad... but yeah, its sound as i need to research and then contact the areas before flying there.

can se you are from United Kingdom, where are you flying?
2017-5-11
Use props
CoreyB10
Captain
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There is a dooshbag who decided to fly well withing the no fly zones for the Thames Flood Barrier and the city airport. He put his vid on You-Tube too. Gave him a telling off for being an idiot. Obviously did no research before flying anywhere.
2017-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules