DJI Warranty
1298 5 2017-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Screenbyte
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi All.
I'm going to buy another DJI drone again after a year or so break.

If I buy a Pro 4 here in the UK that has been purchased from a friend in the USA will I still have any initial warranty with DJI, please?
If I do will I have to send it back to the USA for repair?

Can I also pay for the care package?

Thanks.

2017-5-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry we don't provide international warranty service, you can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where you purchased the product.
As for the DJI Care Refresh,  the coverage region can be different than the region in which the aircraft was purchased.
You can purchase DJI Care Refresh for UK and use the DJI Care Refresh to replace the drone in UK.
2017-5-11
Use props
Screenbyte
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-11 00:22
Sorry we don't provide international warranty service, you can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where you purchased the product.
As for the DJI Care Refresh,  the coverage region can be different than the region in which the aircraft was purchased.
You can purchase DJI Care Refresh for UK and use the DJI Care Refresh to replace the drone in UK.

Thank you.
2017-5-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

No problem. :-)
2017-5-11
Use props
fans04a68715
New
Flight distance : 7073 ft
Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-11 00:22
Sorry we don't provide international warranty service, you can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where you purchased the product.

Hi Mindy,

quick question, you mentio this: "the coverage region can be different than the region in which the aircraft was purchased.."

Can I request a drone replacement everywhere, for example?
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans04a68715 Posted at 2018-3-5 07:26
Hi Mindy,

quick question, you mentio this: "the coverage region can be different than the region in which the aircraft was purchased.."

Sorry for the confusion, to be more specific, DJI Care Refresh doesn't support international coverage either. It's just you can purchase DJI Care Refresh in other countries, once you purchase that, you can only use DJI Care Refresh in its corresponding repair center.
For example, if you purchased your aircraft in China, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh for the US. You can only apply for product warranty service in China, but you can use DJI Care Refresh to replace your product at DJI's official US service center.
Hope I have made it clear for you.
2018-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules