Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Razi27
New
Israel

Hi guys
i recently bought a new MavicPro drone
and it was very dlightful to fly and capturing beautiful pictures and videos/
but unfortonantly 2 days ago something happend to the camera.
everytime i try to focus on subject i see that the drone is trying to focus but in the end its not focused.
ill attach to this thread some photos and videos.
i must say that i updated the dron to the last firmwere update and this didnt resolved my issue.
i also madr an imu calibration and camera gimbel calibration and its still blurry.
please if there is somene that handaled this issue before and can help me with this ill be very thankful to him.
thank you very much and have a good day.
2017-5-11
Use props
Anoniem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70043 ft
Netherlands

Hi, Did you have a crash with the drone?
The things you have did are the same as I would do.
Next step would be to create a service ticket with DJI and let them diagnose the problem or say what to do next
2017-5-11
Use props
STST
lvl.4
Flight distance : 734882 ft
Israel

Hi ,  you can ask on the israel gorup on facebook  :  https://www.facebook.com/groups/468069213315983/  People will be happy to help you
2017-5-11
Use props
Loopee
lvl.2
Australia

Hey Razi27, I've had exactly the same thing happen except mine, it happened directly after an update, no software updates would fix it and I ended up having to send it back and they replaced the Mavic
2017-5-11
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

I friend of my was showing me how his was working yesterday and the first clip was all blurry also, but he stopped the recording in flight and restarted it again for another reason and from that point on the video was perfectly clear.  We had no idea why it did this.  Not sure what FW he was using.  My old I1 with old FW doesn't have any of these problems but the Mavic is sure solid when parking it in the air.
2017-5-11
Use props
Razi27
New
Israel

Loopee Posted at 2017-5-11 06:07
Hey Razi27, I've had exactly the same thing happen except mine, it happened directly after an update, no software updates would fix it and I ended up having to send it back and they replaced the Mavic

oh, ok thanks
so im going to give the drone to the supplier and let them handle this problem
thank you guys!
2017-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules