Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HELP - Gimbal Disconnected (Error), Blurry Image, "No SD Card"
1470 6 2017-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dlodi
lvl.1
United States

Hello Gang!

Hoping someone can help me.  Here's what's going on:

- As of this weekend my Mavic Pro's camera is blurry and inoperable
- In the Aircraft Status menu of the mobile app the Gimbal status is "Gimbal Disconnected."  
- When I try to format the SD card I get a "No SD Card" message and therefore cannot format the card.

Everything was working fine until this weekend. The drone has never been crashed.  I installed the .0600 firmware upgrade around the same time this started happening, but honestly I wasn't paying enough attention to know if this was the cause or just a coincidence.  After several upgrade failures I was able to install the .0700 firmware today, so I'm all up to date but I still have the same issue.  I was doing some filming last week and used a SanDisk 64GB card.  Worked fine.  I re-installed the original card today, but nothing has changed.  I have also tried formatting a new 32GB card in my computer and that has no impact on the issue.

Any thoughts?  Thanks!
2017-5-11
Use props
thehippoz
Captain
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Haven't seen that error. It's probably broken.
2017-5-11
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Do you  have a black screen? It is everything else working and all the ICONS are on the app? Take a video and show us the when you start the AC and then the APP.
2017-5-11
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried connecting the Mavic to your computer and running Assistant2 and restoring to factory defaults?
2017-5-11
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mavica Posted at 2017-5-11 12:27
#Quick Reply Here#I get my Mavic Pro I went to Africa and Fly it 3 times came back to Canada , now go to Cuba get there and I cant fly because it ask me for one firmaware upgrade I did and the Gimbal is not wairking after the upgrad I can't fly in Cuba because of that... Get back to Canada try many many times to fix it calibrating it recalibrating and NO WAY it not work... Call DJI and they told me to send it to them (IT IS Fu.... NEW) fly only oone time in Africa(3) Ok I send it  they receive it and they repair it, NOW they send me one email Friday it is ready and it will take 2 DAYS PREPARATION TO SHIPPING (WHAT 2 DAYS?????) Today is wednesday 16H no fr.... NEWS from this DJI SH... service I send emails and no answers ONLY AUTOMATIC answers so be awere of that MAGNIFIC warranty service DJI give after we spend $1500 on this Mavic Pro... PEOPLE IS NEW NEVER EVER CRASH because I fly only one trip in Afdrica 3 TIMES I will go spread this email EVERY WHERE IN THE NET

What is your case# and I will look into it.
2017-5-11
Use props
dlodi
lvl.1
United States

No black screen.  Just blurry. Gimbal doesn't move.  Does not see SD card either. Everything else appears to be fine.  Connected to Assistant 2 and upgraded to latest fw, although it failed quite a few times. Case no CAS63585T5X9M6.  Planning to send it in unless you come up with a better idea.  Thanks everyone for your thoughts. - Dave
2017-5-12
Use props
DaveJean
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44295 ft
Canada

dlodi Posted at 2017-5-12 13:23
No black screen.  Just blurry. Gimbal doesn't move.  Does not see SD card either. Everything else appears to be fine.  Connected to Assistant 2 and upgraded to latest fw, although it failed quite a few times. Case no CAS63585T5X9M6.  Planning to send it in unless you come up with a better idea.  Thanks everyone for your thoughts. - Dave

What was the problem? I do have the same issue of you....
2019-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules