Horrible Repair experience!
785 3 2017-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cs916
lvl.1
United States

I've had a lot of electronic products over the years, and sent quiet a few items in for service to various companies... Apple, Canon, logitec, native instruments and nothing has taken as long and as poorly as DJI.

Sent in my OSMO mobile on April 11th after a motor failed in only two 30 minute uses, delivered to DJI's repair center on the 13th. Took them two weeks to even log in the system they had it. Then two more to repair it. Finally, one month later (after tech support said it would take a total of 7 business days) I got back my OSMO. MINUS THE BATTERY! So now I'm on hold with DJI, again, waiting to talk to someone and hopefully get my battery back ASAP so I can actually use my (hopefully) fixed OSMO. Also, on a side note, I am meticulous about keeping the boxes/packaging of my stuff in good condition so in the future if I decide to sell the item the box is in good condition. My OSMO's box was sent back so dirty and dented... it looks like a car mechanic rubbed his hands all over it, then threw it against the wall. I know this is a minor thing, but on top of everything else it doesn't make things better.

Frustrated doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about this service experience. I pray my Mavic never has to be sent into service... DJI needs to get their act together!

2017-5-11
Use props
cs916
lvl.1
United States

And after holding for 90 minutes, finally talk to a tech. Who then blames me for sending in the battery with the gimbal... no one told me I shouldn't have. and when I filled out the online form it asked what I am sending in, these are what I checked - "Returned Part(s)         Osmo Mobile Gimbal;Osmo Mobile Battery;Osmo Mobile Wrist Strap"
Waiting now to speak with a supervisor.
2017-5-11
Use props
cs916
lvl.1
United States

Finally got a hold of the supervisor, and he has to "get permission" to send me a new battery. Hopefully it actually happens... Next time I'm considering buying a DJI product I'll think twice about it!
2017-5-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

That must have been very frustrating for you, I would feel the same as you do if I were in your position, sincerely apologize for your unpleasant experience.
We just checked the case, it's under process now, you will get the battery back soon.
For the support problem you mentioned, we've reported it to the management, will keep training and improving to provide you more professional service.
Besides, sorry that the box you received was dirty and dented, we're learning from the experience and working to enhance quality assessment.
Thank you again for your support and patience!
2017-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules