Ronin-M won't appear in "Device List" or bluetooth dev. on iphone 7
4913 6 2017-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans168bc100
New
United States

I haven't used my Ronin-M for a few weeks and yesterday I took it out and tried to start it up except when i turn it on, it no longer appears in the "Device list" in the DJI Assistant app on iphone 7/ios 10.3.1. Nor does it appear in the bluetooth menu on the phone itself. When i turn on the ronin, you can hear a slight hum. But when I plug it into my macbook via usb, the ronin program reads it fine; it shows battery levels and all the other parameters. Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot? I reset network settings on my phone in case it was the bluetooth on the iphone but it works fine with other bluetooth devices, is there a way to reset the bluetooth on the ronin? any help is appreciated.

2017-5-11
Use props
leMoinsPire
New

France

I am in the same case: I can't connect my Ronin M to any phone (iPhone as Android).
I saw that I can't connect it, so I have made the update to the last softwares, but it doesn't function too.

I can see the ronin in the bluetooth devices of my phone, but it isn't detected in the device list in the app (with friends, we have different updates of the app, and it doesn't function with any of them).

What can I do???? I wanted to reset my Ronin M but I didn't find how to do that!
2017-5-12
Use props
fans168bc100
New
United States

no one has any clue on what i should do?? help please.
2017-5-15
Use props
leMoinsPire
New

France

I'd like an answer too, please!
2017-5-15
Use props
fans168bc100
New
United States

leMoinsPire Posted at 2017-5-15 07:44

hey man, i had to send it in to DJI for repair. I received a diagnostic and my quote for repair today. It said "IMU not communicate with GCG" for $139. A $9 cable and 2 hours of labor for $130. I used the ronin 3 times in 60 days. Pretty much just trial runs. Only once, outside the house. I hope I can talk them into giving me some money back, this is pretty sh**ty for a product of this price and caliber. Hope you have better luck than I did.
2017-5-25
Use props
fans168bc100
New
United States

leMoinsPire Posted at 2017-5-15 07:44

hey man, i had to send it in to DJI for repair. I received a diagnostic and my quote for repair today. It said "IMU not communicate with GCG" for $139. A $9 cable and 2 hours of labor for $130. I used the ronin 3 times in 60 days. Pretty much just trial runs. Only once, outside the house. I hope I can talk them into giving me some money back, this is pretty sh**ty for a product of this price and caliber. Hope you have better luck than I did.
2017-5-25
Use props
Librebowski
lvl.3
United States

fans168bc100 Posted at 2017-5-25 20:08

Wait you had to pay $139 for warranty? the product is under warranty for 1 year. - motors for 6 months.

This is a software issue not hardware. I fixed mine for free, sucks DJI has such poor communication.

2019-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules