Frame Alignment Error
1694 6 2017-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5d8e1748
lvl.2
Brazil

My Mavic was in flight on May 7th when all of a sudden it started blipping, and a message saying the "front visualization sensors failed" or similar language came up. I landed the aircraft.  Tried flying again and it was not stabilizing on altitude or location.  Therefore, landed it again to prevent any problems.  I followed the DJI instructions on the remote which asked to calibrate these sensors via DJI Assistant 2.  
I followed the steps on DJI Assistant 2, however, DJI A2 does not let me calibrate the AC.  It indicates a "frame alignment error" that keeps the calibration button grayed (it should be blue).  That is, I cannot click on it.  Since this happened I've: 1) updated the firmware - tried calibration again same issue, no luck; 2) reinstalled DJI Assistant 2 - tried calibration again, same issue and no luck; and 3) updated the firmware again - tried calibration again, same issue and no luck again.  Nothing changes the "frame alignment error".  No luck trying to calibrate this machine.

I'm operating a Windows 10 machine.  

Anyone faced similar situation? If so, solutions would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

C
2017-5-12
Use props
fans5d8e1748
lvl.2
Brazil

Issue resolved.  
2017-5-12
Use props
fans5d8e1748
lvl.2
Brazil

The problem was a driver identification error, related to the security process of the computer when ti comes to driver installation.  It is probably related to a glitch on the DJI assistant 2 software (hope it is that the case and not some security bleach induced by DJI assistant 2). To resolve this I disabled the driver signature process of the Windows 10 machine (also applies to Windows 8).  Once that was disabled I uninstalled and reinstalled DJI Assistant 2 and I was able to successfully run the calibration process.  Mavic Pro is now working fine.
2017-5-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

fans5d8e1748 Posted at 2017-5-12 03:51
The problem was a driver identification error, related to the security process of the computer when ti comes to driver installation.  It is probably related to a glitch on the DJI assistant 2 software (hope it is that the case and not some security bleach induced by DJI assistant 2). To resolve this I disabled the driver signature process of the Windows 10 machine (also applies to Windows 8).  Once that was disabled I uninstalled and reinstalled DJI Assistant 2 and I was able to successfully run the calibration process.  Mavic Pro is now working fine.

Many problems with dji A2, me thinks. Good job
2017-5-12
Use props
EKC
New
United States

Thanks so much. I too got past SOME problems with this information. Buggy for sure.
2017-6-18
Use props
Osee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 530758 ft
United States

i did all the steps to disable signed driver enforcement and reinstalled assistant 2 - it asked to confirm installing unsigned drivers and after everything installed i am still getting the same error .

When I look into device manager - i see a device named DJI that is flagged - no driver loaded for it - i tried manually browsing for the winusb.inf file ( it is in the DJI Assistant install / drivers / x86 folder and it tried to load it but failed .

I also tried the winusb.inf in the x64 folder but that one is not accepted by the system and will not even try to load it .

I found out that i could pick the dji usb virtual com file in another directory for the com ports
but that didn't work either
2017-8-24
Use props
Osee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 530758 ft
United States

I spent hours trying all the fixes in this forum - i tried two different windows 10 machines and then booted to a win 8.1 and nothing worked - finally i installed win 7 on one of the hard drives ... shazam !
2017-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules