Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Light BRIDGE (RED LIGHT) NO VIDEO
1195 2 2017-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mm.moisesmelo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 301808 ft
Brazil

Dear,

I am in trouble with my DJI Light brigde 1.
I bought it and was using normally but now it did not get GREEN light any more.
I already tried change all possible configurations in GOPRO, try with SONY, CANNON and nothing happened.

JUST DIED!
I saw in forums that a lot of people have same problem and sound DJI are doing nothing!
What happening?
They made a product to stop work at same time for several and sevram peoples???
Only to make us buy new versions???

And I am trying some feedback from them since january and NO FEEDBACK..
I also have a Phantom3 pro and a MAVIC pro but now I am really frustated with this BRAND.

Any one can give me some feedback?

Moisés Melo
mm@moisesmelo.com.br
2017-5-12
Use props
beeper
Second Officer
Australia

DJI don't care about their customers we are having the same problem with the Phantom 4.
2017-5-17
Use props
DennisMurry08
Captain
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Which part of LB 1 isn't turning green? The air unit? If so I just went through this....first thing to do is plug the ground unit of LB into your LB assistant. The first three rows should show a version...like encoder is version xx etc. It may take a minute to populate but if it doesnt then thats your problem. Theres a couple screen shots on this link and I also commented on the process I went through. http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D318%26typeid%3D318
But if this ends up being the problem try a couple trouble shooting things first. On that same link there was a guy (Mark97564) who was able to get it to work by plugging the ground unit in and went through a few steps like turning on/off several times...you should see his post...its on the second page  about 3 posts up from the bottom....good luck..
2017-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules