Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone Simulator
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wobbles
Captain
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi
Is there any programs i out there where you can parctice on with a bit more too them than the DJI one ?
cheers

2017-5-12
Use props
Phantomski
Captain
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

i use clearview, but the drones in it stink.. still, u can do airplanes and helis, which at least work you with the same controls - so you can develop muscle memory to the sticks.. The program is like $40, and u can buy a usb radio on amazon for about $20..... Lemme see here....
http://rcflightsim.com/download.html
https://smile.amazon.com/Flight- ... ywords=usb+rc+radio
2017-5-12
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
First Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

If you're just flying a Phantom then there's nothing more to simulate, it flies itself most of the time.

For manual flying other quads I found DRL Sim quite good, it's free, works well. Saved me 100's of props
2017-5-12
Use props
Phantomski
Captain
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-5-12 10:49
If you're just flying a Phantom then there's nothing more to simulate, it flies itself most of the time.

For manual flying other quads I found DRL Sim quite good, it's free, works well. Saved me 100's of props

Nice! I'll have to try it for my kids!
As for sim for phantom - yes, it does fly itself, but...  if u have to learn the sticks and fly at the same time, it's easy to make mistakes... Actively thinking what your hands do, slows you down. Sim allows you to train your fingers to just react, without you consciously going - turn left, left stick left, go forward, right stick forward, now it's facing me, it's reversed...  All that can be just a reflex after a sim... I think that is really the point of using a sim first, for a while. Rack up the stick time, with no fix cost for crashes ;)
2017-5-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

See www.realflight.com for their Drone SIM. It's pretty much all you need.
They have added several nice updates to it, with a half dozen new drones to fly too.
It's only useful on a Windows based computer, so if you are running an iMac, forget about it. ;-)

With all the cyber attacks and pirates, Be sure your antivirus software is uptodate.... Particularly now.

RedHotPoker
2017-5-12
Use props
Phantomski
Captain
United States

isn't realflight like $300?
2017-5-13
Use props
godfoddah
New

United States

Phantomski Posted at 2017-5-13 21:14
isn't realflight like $300?

Close enough.  Like $295.36 at Amazon.
2017-5-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Prices can vary greatly. Depends who the seller is on Amazon.

Buy it from Great Plains or a local Hobby Shop in your location.
I bought mine locally. For $180.00
http://www.greathobbies.com/productinfo/?prod_id=GPMZ4800

RedHotPoker

2017-5-14
Use props
Phantomski
Captain
United States

Radio included?
2017-5-14
Use props