How do you open camera in the app without device connected?
5585 5 2017-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeffbake
lvl.3
Flight distance : 955587 ft
  • >>>
United States

With my OSMO mobile and the DJI Go 3.1.10 app, I can't access the camera to manage media without connecting my device. The app just stays on the Connect you device screen. This isn't so great when I have OSMO mobile put away or charging and want to access my content in the app without my Osmo device switched on.
How do you access the camera without your device turned on so I can view and share videos and other content after I have finished using my DJI Osmo Mobile?
If this has been answered elsewhere, I couldn't find the link.
Thanks.
2017-5-12
Use props
namja
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86112 ft
United States

1. Editor mode. At the bottom of the DJI Go app are 4 menu items. The Connect your device screen is part of the Equipment mode. Click on Editor.

2. Album tab. Once you are in the Editor mode, there are two options at the top. Click on Album. All your content should be there.

I am using iPhone 6S Plus with DJI Go 3.1.10.
2017-5-12
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

All your footage is on the SD card, you should do it over your SD card. Footage on the mobile phone is a low resolution cache copy only.
2017-5-14
Use props
jeffbake
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Using the Editor function on the main screen is the easiest way to get to content in the app without your device turned on. I also found a way to get to the camera:

It Turns out there is a way to get the camera function without attaching your device, it's just not very captain obvious...
You have to open the app, press the blue Connect Your Device button (even though you don't have said device turned on).
A new screen will appear saying your device can't be found, but above to the left of the "Bluetooth" text is some small blue text that says "camera". Press that and the camera will open and you can view you can view all your content without attaching or turning your DJI device.

I have an Osmo Mobile, and I can't remove an SD card from my iPhone. Using iTunes to export the HG300 folder also works, but is cumbersome if you just want to view your content in the app.
2017-5-19
Use props
jeffbake
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

namja Posted at 2017-5-12 13:47
1. Editor mode. At the bottom of the DJI Go app are 4 menu items. The Connect your device screen is part of the Equipment mode. Click on Editor.

2. Album tab. Once you are in the Editor mode, there are two options at the top. Click on Album. All your content should be there.

Thanks, this also worked for me.
2017-5-19
Use props
Atxdetailer
New

United States

DTK Posted at 2017-5-14 21:49
All your footage is on the SD card, you should do it over your SD card. Footage on the mobile phone is a low resolution cache copy only.

Can you elaborate on local quality unless using sd method?
What is sd method? Thanks in advance
2017-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules