Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I have 2 ronin-m battery that won't charge
1016 10 2017-5-12 09:32:58
fans757b2b9b
lvl.1
Canada

I have 2 ronin-m battery that won't charge. the 3 light blinks repeatidly when I try to connect the first one to the charger but the battry still wont charge. The second one won't charge at all. I know that both the charger and the battery are compatible since It used to work. What do you think is in fault here. I bought my Ronin with 2 new battery last christmas and I only used them a very few couple of time so I don't think the batteries are dead from normal use.
2017-5-12 09:32:58
Use props
BLF101
lvl.1

I'm having the same problem. I bought my ronin m at the end of march. I've used it some, but not to the point where the batteries should be failing. I needed this thing to work this weekend. Please help ASAP!!
2017-6-2 04:54:28
Use props
Jemel.richards
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I am also having this problem. Mine is brand new and I haven't used it once; the batteries just won't charge. Did anyone find a solution?
2017-6-14 11:30:58
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 34261
United States

I'm sorry that this was missed, did you happen to get this sorted already, or do you still need help?
2017-6-14 22:15:16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

BLF101 Posted at 2017-6-2 04:54
I'm having the same problem. I bought my ronin m at the end of march. I've used it some, but not to the point where the batteries should be failing. I needed this thing to work this weekend. Please help ASAP!!

Did you already get this addressed as well? Did the batteries turn on at all prior to trying to charge them or are they completely unresponsive? Have you gotten in contact with Support about this?
2017-6-14 22:17:09
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Jemel.richards Posted at 2017-6-14 11:30
I am also having this problem. Mine is brand new and I haven't used it once; the batteries just won't charge. Did anyone find a solution?

Do your batteries turn on at all or are they completely unresponsive prior to charging? If it's the latter, you would want to look into exchanging the unit if you just got it. If it's the former, try turning on the battery prior to charging and see if the issue persists.
2017-6-14 22:15:34
Use props
fansa6d43ba7
lvl.1
Nigeria

I just got a dji Ronin-MX, It comes with 2 batteries, I realized that Only one of these batteries is charging.
The other one is not responding.
I need support please.
2017-6-23 23:05:47
Use props
bezmedia
lvl.1
Australia

I recently have occured this issue also, I use my Ronin-M full time every week, but all of a sudden both batteries will not charge. they work fine still within the Ronin-M but once i plug into the charger.
They begin the charging light cycle, and cycle through the lights twice, then it stops and just flashes on the first light and does not charge.
I cannot find any solution for this
2017-7-4 03:36:04
Use props
fans757b2b9b
lvl.1
Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-14 22:15
I'm sorry that this was missed, did you happen to get this sorted already, or do you still need help?

I bought a new one and it's working fine but once again I'm afraid that I just spend 120$ on a "ready to die" battery. I make the ronin one of the most unreliable stabilizer system I have ever used (thought I just used it 3 time) . Seriously DJI I like you product but if you don't fix this problem you'll lose some faithful customer or have them fill a class action against you. It is very frustrating! Thanks for your help tho
2017-8-15 15:31:27
Use props
pondhockeypics
lvl.1
Canada

Any update on this issue?
I bought the Ronin-M in June of 2016, just over a year ago. With it I purchased 2 extra batteries for 3 total. These are the 1580mAh, model 423496.

Two of those batteries have been in light use, maybe have used the gimbal 6-7 times in the year. The other battery's been in its box, never opened, and kept as a backup.

Yesterday began charging the batteries for a shoot and one battery charges fine but the other doesn't. The LEDs begin to blink like it's about to charge but then just shuts off.

On advice from other people having this issue, left the battery in the charger overnight hoping for a "jumpstart" but that did nothing. Still having the same issue.

So I then opened the backup battery (for the first time since purchasing) only to be met with the exact same problem. The brand new, never used battery, will not charge.

Firmware on Ronin-M is up to date and I'm using the charger that came with the gimbal.

DJI, how do I get these batteries working again?

2017-8-26 05:28:20
Use props
tecel8
lvl.1
Germany

Hi,

check the batteries in the software. There you can see what their charging status is. Anything above 10% you should be able to reanimate. We had flashing batteries of your typ sometimes but allways got them back to work. Sometimes it helps to put them in the gimbal and use them a little, sometimes just pressing the botton on the bat before charging helps and sometimes leting them rest another day helps. We have 6 bats of your typ and some like flashing but finally all are working. It surely helps to let them work from time to time.
2017-9-1 01:49:09
Use props
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules

Close

DJI RecommendsPrevious /1 Next