Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[OLD] Forum Regulations
398707 465 2014-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 545377 ft
United Kingdom

Trying to reply to a thread, I get: "You fill contains bad information"

What?
2016-9-4
Use props
travisg
New

United States

any info on getting a p3s to link up with the RC?  i'm getting the constant yellow blinking lights.  read the users manual, watched the tutorials, and tried it 50 more times after that...still nothing.  any help would be greatly apprecatied.  TIA.
2016-9-5
Use props
asad4
New

Pakistan

can i use ROS and v-rep to control the phantom 3 without  remote controller and dji app

2016-9-6
Use props
cgallardo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 209081 ft
Chile

Hello everyone,

I'm Cristian, a pleasure to be in this forum, I hope to help. and I hope, you can help my questions.
I have a P4

regards
2016-9-6
Use props
user09f6f857a9
New

United Kingdom

Hi when a red no signal warning comes up on your screen then goes black and white on a phantom 3 standard will it return to home  automatically or will it stay where it is. Thanks Gary
2016-9-6
Use props
shimon73
lvl.1
Flight distance : 971440 ft
Israel

Hey
I have p3p and I fly with Cell Phones Samsung S7 sample
Last week I experienced a crash of the application (DJI GO) and making the cell phone Ristrt
App updated from the last update
I read a few forums and a familiar problem for 7S
I would be happy if there is a solution
Evaluation
SHIMON

2016-9-12
Use props
skyskraber
lvl.1

Hello to everyone! Hope to find useful information here))
2016-9-15
Use props
a_aviator
lvl.1

Hello I'm new
2016-9-15
Use props
ramizkrasniqi49
New

Italy

Hi problem by samsung s7 edg after 30 second crasch...
2016-9-15
Use props
msGvUWZcPeHQ
lvl.1

Hi there,
I am new here and I won’t stay for long, I found Phantom 4 in my garden after my holiday in London /Greenwich area. Happy to give it back.
Please help me to spread this info around. Reply on my email, won’t be here logged probably for long.  If someone lost and reply, give me all of the details about it, what is on SDcard how and where you lost it. Don’t have time for timewasters.
Battery is down, can’t turn it on.
Thanks
LonelyPhantom4
2016-9-16
Use props
g73sWm75yWvS
New

T J Gilbert Posted at 2014-9-18 20:19
Hello DJI Pilots!
Just wanted to check in and report that I'm here...
I look forward to participatin ...

hello can u help me i'm new and lost
2016-9-17
Use props
g73sWm75yWvS
New

Eirlink Posted at 2014-9-19 01:39
hello everyone....enjoy the forum. ask plenty of questions

I'm new and frustrated can u help
2016-9-17
Use props
g73sWm75yWvS
New

How do I get on here

2016-9-17
Use props
g73sWm75yWvS
New

Brand NEW........HELP!!!!!!!
2016-9-17
Use props
g73sWm75yWvS
New

I don,t even know if I'm on here
2016-9-17
Use props
g73sWm75yWvS
New

an I even doing this correct
2016-9-17
Use props
haughtonhollis
lvl.1

United States

Glad to be here. Have a story that isn't wanting to get told. Hope to share
2016-9-17
Use props
twhittington26
New

United States

Lost wifi signal to DJI on my iPhone after I installed ios10, any advise would help
2016-9-18
Use props
twhittington26
New

United States

Lost wifi signal to dji after I installed iOS 10, any advice would help
2016-9-18
Use props
twhittington26
New

United States

Lost wifi signal to DJI on my iPhone after I installed ios10, any advise would help
2016-9-18
Use props
bud1191
New
Flight distance : 10630 ft
  • >>>
United States

Currently using Apple 2 mini as the display on both Master and Slave controller with my Inspire 1.  Starting to have partial screen blackouts and image delays etc.  Mentioned somewhere that Apple 2 Mini may not have fast enough processor.  Anyone have thoughts on this or suggestions?
2016-9-19
Use props
twanvincken
New

Netherlands

I made a cool video of a DIY GoPro mount for the DJI OSMO MOBILE
2016-9-22
Use props
don
lvl.1
Uganda

Hi all, i am planning to uodate my P3Pro software but nissed the last one. Will the new software update autio-include past upgrafdes or do I need to upgrade one at a time?
Thanks
2016-9-28
Use props
userdc56701eb2
New

United States

I have a new inspire 1. When I have tried to take it out of travel mode by moving the switch on the remote up and down 4 times,the inspire doesn't rise. Any suggestions?
2016-9-28
Use props
userdc56701eb2
New

United States

I have a new inspire 1. When I have tried to take it out of travel mode by moving the switch on the remote up and down 4 times,the inspire doesn't rise. Any suggestions?
2016-9-28
Use props
cascobaywelding
New

United States

I have a phantom 3 standard bought new control wont connect to the copter
2016-9-29
Use props
chertengvang
lvl.1

United States

Hello, my name is Teng. I was able to download the latest firmware and update my drone (Phantom 3 Advanced), but when I inserted the SD card into the controller, there was no sound indicating the controller is being updated. Please help.

2016-10-2
Use props
chertengvang
lvl.1

United States

Hello, My name is Teng. I was able to download the latest firmware and update my drone but not my controller. I need help. I have a Phantom 3 Advanced. Thanks
2016-10-4
Use props
xtreme33
New

United States

So what happens when DJI forces you to download their latest GO app, (as you cant download earlier versions) and then your drone doesn't work? You have to send it in apparently to their maintenance facility. You would think that firmware they made and broke your drone with wouldn't come out of your pocket, not true.

Remarks:        Gimbal out of warranty coverage period. No charge for bottom shell stress crack replacement

Item        Quantity        Unit Price(USD)        Total Price(USD)
Phantom 3 bottom cover component        1        8.00        8.00
Phantom 3 professional gimbal y-axis video downlink main board        1        192.00        192.00
Service Charge        1.5        65.00/H        97.50
Freight:                        0.00
Total Amount:                        297.50
Discount:                        -8.00
DJI Care deduction:                        0.00
Total Payment:                        289.50

So in the end, they forced me to download the latest DJI GO app, then the app couldn't connect to my drone as my drone wasn't the latest version that was supported. I followed the instructions exactly to download the firmware version, upload the .bin file to a formatted memory card, etc and the drone would never update. They instructed me to send the drone to them and now they want to charge me for me. As a paralegal I would like to know if anyone else had a similar situation. If so, please contact me asap. We will be pursuing this further if my complain about charges doesn't come through. Seems a solid case that I would do for law school too.
2016-10-6
Use props
paulroberts1963
New

Bought an RCA tablet and when I tried to download the DJI GO app it said it wasn't compatible with my tablet. Why?
2016-10-6
Use props
paulroberts1963
New

Bought an RCA tablet and when I tried to download the DJI GO app it said it wasn't compatible with my tablet. Why?
2016-10-6
Use props
Quiet Storm
New

United States

Hello Phantom 2 family, How can I get the video back on my phone while using my drone?? it show connected but no picture?   
2016-10-7
Use props
AZsYZU3Ik4Pd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 282605 ft
United Kingdom

There must be some way to search the fotum?
2016-10-8
Use props
marctronixx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

is there a way to go to the "first unread" post in a thread?
2016-10-8
Use props
jrosales
New

Costa Rica

hello my name is jimmy of Costa Rica have a problem with my new A3. It is with the connection of IOSD Mark II, searched and read in the forums some options but did not work I also discovered that the IOSD Mark II works only the voltage as it has direct current from the battery and do not work the other telemetry information.
I wonder if I can help with my problem and give me some solution or tip, I also want to know if it works all the telemetry using the IOSD Mark II or only works 100% with Lightbridge 2. Thanks
2016-10-8
Use props
miko-cascade
New

Réunion

Hello

Excuse my english

I have bought a naza V2 but when i install on my drone ther is always this message: "GPS not calibrated or magnetic field interferance. Please calibrate GPS again in good condition (Error 27)". I have another compass V2 on another drone. When i put this compass, no problem. If i put again my new compass, problemm again and the same message. Impossible to make compass calibration because red led is always quickly blinking.
I have made upgrade but nothing at all.
What can i do?

Thank you

Mikaël
2016-10-8
Use props
J9XqYscQqqQA
New

Mexico

Hola, gracias por hacer posible este foro

he visto casi la misma información de Mavic en todas partes, pero nadie menciona o preguntas acerca de lo siguiente:

1- ¿Cómo se puede usar y que sostiene una tablilla con el nuevo Mavic? ... (Todo el mundo sabe que es la mosca más precisa y fiable, con un monitor más grande para la mejor visualización, invariablemente, la Mavic esta idea de ser compacto!)

2- ¿Cómo se puede utilizar un segundo monitor cuando la cámara puede funcionar otra persona, mientras que la primera persona controla y supervisa el vuelo de Mavic? ... Será posible que se pueden utilizar simultáneamente 2 Smartphone donde 1 persona puede tener el control y seguimiento de la pizca de Mavic vuelo y otra persona puede controlar todas las funciones de la cámara y tienen vuelo monitor? ...

3- mayoría de las pruebas de la calidad de la cámara Mavic muestran que es menos nítida y buena en comparación con Phantom 4. Sin embargo, hay algunos videos donde supuestamente la mejor cámara Mavic! ¿Quién dice la verdad? ... ¿Qué cámara es realmente mejor en la calidad? ... Todo se ve mejor en el Mavic, pero la cámara es más importante para las personas que hacen de vídeo para los clientes, y conseguir la mejor calidad de imagen es muy importante para haber un Dron, necesitamos conseguir las mejores imágenes de calidad, ¿verdad? ...

4- DJI gafas ... Alguien sabe si esto será una mejor opción que FatShark que supuestamente son los mejores? ... Y por qué mejoraría el DJI gafas? ...

5- Es importante puede utilizar el Mavic en un evento que requiere la transmisión de video en vivo. El Mavic tiene salida HDMI para transmitir la mejor calidad de vídeo o tener que comprar cualquier módulo adicional HDMI como en el caso del fantasma 4? ... Y será posible en el año 1080 o 720 de resolución? ...

6- Un Dron más pequeño es más cómodo, pero el Dron que puede ser más estable en vuelo y tener una cámara con imágenes de mejor calidad debe ser mejor ¿verdad? ... ¿Qué es mejor para la estabilidad y la calidad de la cámara Phantom entre 4 y Mavic Pro?

Agradecería mucho algún experto en el tema puede responder a mis preguntas con información verificada.

Estoy seguro de que mis preguntas serían de interés para muchas personas. muchas gracias por responder!

nota: lo siento si cualquier palabra mal escrita (tuve que usar Google Traslate porque hablo español).
2016-10-10
Use props
J9XqYscQqqQA
New

Mexico

Hi  thanks for making this forum possible!

I have seen almost the same information from Mavic everywhere, but nobody mentions or questions about the following:

1- How you can use and holding a tablet with the new Mavic? ... (Everyone knows that is more accurate and reliable fly with a larger monitor for the best viewing invariably the Mavic this thought of being compact! )

2- How you can use a second monitor where the camera can operate another person while the first person controls and monitors the flight of Mavic? ... It will be possible that can be used simultaneously 2 Smartphone where 1 person can have the control and monitor whit Mavic flying and another person can control all functions of the camera and have monitor flight? ...

3- Most tests the quality of the camera Mavic show that it is less sharp and good compared to Phantom 4. But there are some videos where supposedly its better Mavic camera! Who tells the truth? ... What camera is really better in quality? ... Everything looks better in the Mavic, but the camera is most important for people who do video for customers, and get the best image quality is very important for have a Dron, we need getting the best quality images, right? ...

4- DJI Goggles ... anyone know if this will be a better choice than FatShark that are supposedly the best? ... And why would improve the DJI Goggles? ...

5- Is important can use the Mavic in an event that needs the live video transmission. The Mavic has HDMI output to transmit the best video quality or have to buy any additional module HDMI as in the case of the Phantom 4? ... And will be possible in 1080 or 720 resolution? ...

6- A smaller Dron is more comfortable, but the Dron that can be more stable in flight and have a camera with better quality images must be better right? ... Which is better for Stability and Quality Camera between Phantom 4 and Mavic Pro?

Would greatly appreciate some expert in the topic can answer my questions with verified information.

I am sure that my questions would be of interest to many people. thank you very much for answering!

note: sorry if any misspelled word (I had to use google Traslate because I speak Spanish).
2016-10-10
Use props
iwork909
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2017470 ft
United States

T J Gilbert Posted at 2014-9-18 08:19
Hello DJI Pilots!
Just wanted to check in and report that I'm here...
I look forward to participatin ...

I have 3 stand dose the cam have 2 be hooked up for it fly

2016-10-11
Use props
J9XqYscQqqQA
New

Mexico

gracias por hacer posible este foro!

He visto casi la misma información de Mavic Pro en todas partes, pero nadie menciona o preguntas acerca de lo siguiente:

1- ¿Cómo se puede usar y que sostiene una tablilla con el nuevo Mavic? ... (Todo el mundo sabe que es más preciso y fiable mosca con un monitor más grande para la mejor visualización, invariablemente, la Mavic esta idea de ser compacto!)

2- ¿Cómo se puede utilizar un segundo monitor cuando la cámara puede funcionar otra persona mientras la primera persona controla y supervisa el vuelo de Mavic? ... Será posible que se pueden utilizar simultáneamente 2 Smartphone donde 1 persona puede tener el control y seguimiento de la pizca de Mavic vuelo y otra persona puede controlar todas las funciones de la cámara y tienen vuelo monitor? ...

3- mayoría de las pruebas de la calidad de la cámara Mavic muestran que es menos nítida y buena en comparación con Phantom 4. Sin embargo, hay algunos videos donde supuestamente la mejor cámara Mavic! ¿Quién dice la verdad? ... ¿Qué cámara es realmente mejor en la calidad? ... Todo se ve mejor en el Mavic, pero la cámara es más importante para las personas que hacen de vídeo para los clientes, y conseguir la mejor calidad de imagen es muy importante para haber un Dron, necesitamos conseguir las mejores imágenes de calidad, ¿verdad? ...

4- DJI gafas ... Alguien sabe si esto será una mejor opción que FatShark que supuestamente son los mejores? ... Y por qué mejoraría el DJI gafas? ...

5- Es importante puede utilizar el Mavic en un evento que requiere la transmisión de video en vivo. El Mavic tiene salida HDMI para transmitir la mejor calidad de vídeo o tener que comprar cualquier módulo adicional HDMI como en el caso del fantasma 4? ... Y será posible en el año 1080 o 720 de resolución? ...

6- Un Dron más pequeño es más cómodo, pero el Dron que puede ser más estable en vuelo y tener una cámara con imágenes de mejor calidad debe ser mejor ¿verdad? ... ¿Qué es mejor para la estabilidad y la calidad de la cámara Phantom entre 4 y Mavic Pro?

Agradecería enormemente algún experto en el tema puede responder a mis preguntas con información verificada.

Estoy seguro de que mis preguntas serían de interés para muchas personas. muchas gracias por responder!

Nota: lo siento si cualquier palabra mal escrita (tuve que usar Google Traslate porque hablo español).

2016-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules