I would say, don't try this at home...

http://www.france24.com/en/20170 ... -diving-world-first

2017-5-12
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

At least he wasn't hovering over people but I think I saw a slow moving car... Oh wowww... Can you believe it?? It was a PORSHA...

Hey guys, don't mention it to Xman1 or he will {:4_142:}...{:4_181:}
2017-5-12
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

Thanks for the good laugh.  I needed it.
2017-5-12
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Xman1 Posted at 2017-5-12 19:23
Thanks for the good laugh.  I needed it.

What are friends  for???  I am guessing that you needed a good laugh since you find out that the 'Slow Mercedes' beat the Porsha in the past 3 years... (2014-2015-2016)    {:4_142:}

I really feel your pain man...there is always a next time...maybe ...maybe NOT...
2017-5-12
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

dronist Posted at 2017-5-12 19:44
What are friends  for???  I am guessing that you needed a good laugh since you find out that the 'Slow Mercedes' beat the Porsha in the past 3 years... (2014-2015-2016)   

I really feel your pain man...there is always a next time...maybe ...maybe NOT...

Let's see....  Slow Merc's?  Well, with a couple exceptions, they are almost all slow.

Let's see...  Slow Porsche's?  Well, with a couple exceptions, they are almost all fast.

You know, you are near the top of the brands you can get in vehicles, but take solice in the fact that you at least have a brand you can upgrade to.  When you finally move up, I will say I told you so!

And if you see a 911R for a decent price and almost no miles, I will forever hate you if you steal it from me.
2017-5-12
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Xman1 Posted at 2017-5-12 20:18
Let's see....  Slow Merc's?  Well, with a couple exceptions, they are almost all slow.

Let's see...  Slow Porsche's?  Well, with a couple exceptions, they are almost all fast.

So how come they lost 3 years in a row???...That is really bad but...

If I wanna upgrade, I would rather go with the Ford GT just under 650 horses and if you see one for decent price I will forever LOVE you, if you steal it from me.

Like we ALL say: LOVE TRUMP PORSHA... {:4_181:}
2017-5-12
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

dronist Posted at 2017-5-12 21:38
So how come they lost 3 years in a row???...That is really bad but...

If I wanna upgrade, I would rather go with the Ford GT just under 650 horses and if you see one for decent price I will forever LOVE you, if you steal it from me.

Yeah yeah yeah...  You can have your paddle shifters.  Back in 2005, they were all the rage.  Now days, no one wants them anymore.  This is why I want my 911R as it is built to be enjoyed.  

All the 911R's were sold recently even before the first one was built.  So, in my logic, I will get one off a lease and not pay full price anyway.  Sounds smart, right?  Except the $200K car (Assuming $184K base price, but in a Porsche, you need to buy the steering wheel and the seats practically so base price + $30K is pretty typical and you can get pretty crazy and probably go +$50K or more if that is how you roll)) is now $700K resale value.  They shot up like a rocket overnight.  I knew it was going to be popular, but not that popular.  

Porsche has since learned an education in that the people that want to buy such a car want a drivers car and will happily shed a 10th of a second to 60 in trade for a manual and clutch.  for 2017, they brought back the manual for the GT3 finally.  This is probably what I will end up with when I do go to buy another, but it is low on the priority list.  I think I want an aircraft is why.
2017-5-13
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Xman1 Posted at 2017-5-13 09:13
Yeah yeah yeah...  You can have your paddle shifters.  Back in 2005, they were all the rage.  Now days, no one wants them anymore.  This is why I want my 911R as it is built to be enjoyed.  

All the 911R's were sold recently even before the first one was built.  So, in my logic, I will get one off a lease and not pay full price anyway.  Sounds smart, right?  Except the $200K car (Assuming $184K base price, but in a Porsche, you need to buy the steering wheel and the seats practically so base price + $30K is pretty typical and you can get pretty crazy and probably go +$50K or more if that is how you roll)) is now $700K resale value.  They shot up like a rocket overnight.  I knew it was going to be popular, but not that popular.  

Actually they are called the shifter... {:4_181:}
2017-5-13
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

dronist Posted at 2017-5-13 10:53
Actually they are called the  shifter...

As I said, you Merc people that don't know how to shift anyway, can have your pinky shifter!

2017-5-13
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Xman1 Posted at 2017-5-13 11:11
As I said, you Merc people that don't know how to shift anyway, can have your pinky shifter!

[view_image]

Actually the PORSHA people use their pinky.

The Merc Awesome drivers use to SLOW MO pass the PORSHA people and and then use this to accelerate and make them wash their car again after the woooosh {:4_181:}
2017-5-13
Use props
digitalintruder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3652379 ft
United States

That looks like a lot of fun. Sign me up ... to watch someone do that.
2017-5-13
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

dronist Posted at 2017-5-13 11:48
Actually the PORSHA people use their pinky.

The Merc Awesome drivers use  to SLOW MO pass the PORSHA people and  and then use this  to accelerate and make them wash their car again after the woooosh

The only Porsche I own that is an automatic you would be hard pressed to use your pinky to make a gear shift.  That would require a lot of extra effort.

I know, you keep trying, but you might as well give up.  Sooner or later you will realize you need to step up your game and get out of a passenger car and buy a real race car.
2017-5-13
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231217 ft
United States

Xman1 Posted at 2017-5-13 09:13

Xman1,  All the 911R's were sold recently even before the first one was built ?????
                Sounds like the Mavic lollllll
            And dronist's Goggles                      wahahahahhh
2017-5-13
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-5-13 14:55
Xman1,  All the 911R's were sold recently even before the first one was built ?????
            And dronist's Goggles                      wahahahahhh

It is thee car to have:

Note:  I don't have one....  
2017-5-13
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
United States

Xman1 Posted at 2017-5-13 15:17
It is thee car to have:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EbbxWI7UvA

Xman1 , When you get yours I'll get mine
                                                            Wanna Race????????

2017-5-13
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-5-13 15:33
Xman1 , When you get yours I'll get mine
                                                            Wanna Race????????

I might have a few vehicles that can compete with this, one of them also a Porsche.  

Note:  Nice truck.  It is better decked out than my truck.
2017-5-13
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
United States

Xman1 Posted at 2017-5-13 15:37
I might have a few vehicles that can compete with this, one of them also a Porsche.  

Note:  Nice truck.  It is better decked out than my truck.

Yeah it's about 90,000.00 USD for just a Stock edition no extras
2017-5-13
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-5-13 15:52
Yeah it's about 90,000.00 USD for just a Stock edition no extras

Watched the vid and that thing is way beyond my truck.

I do like this truck though.  Had a 5.7 RAM for a few weeks recently and it had a remarkable amount of power and I liked it.  My only complaint was that the controls are not very well thought out or placed.  The turn signal was too far back to use effectively as an example.  The control placement needs to be rethought at Dodge.
2017-5-13
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
United States

Xman1 Posted at 2017-5-13 16:02
Watched the vid and that thing is way beyond my truck.

I do like this truck though.  Had a 5.7 RAM for a few weeks recently and it had a remarkable amount of power and I liked it.  My only complaint was that the controls are not very well thought out or placed.  The turn signal was too far back to use effectively as an example.  The control placement needs to be rethought at Dodge.

I have the 2016 Rebel , plenty of power 395hp the shift knob SUXs
how much more power will it take before things start snapping lolllll
The TRX  is an awesome truck
2017-5-13
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Xman1 Posted at 2017-5-13 14:42
The only Porsche I own that is an automatic you would be hard pressed to use your pinky to make a gear shift.  That would require a lot of extra effort.

I know, you keep trying, but you might as well give up.  Sooner or later you will realize you need to step up your game and get out of a passenger car and buy a real race car.

Come on Xman1,

No one is taking seriously, if you keep with the 'ALL TALK' and  'NO SHOW'...

I seen more action in the Xman figurines....

2017-5-13
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-5-13 14:55
            And dronist's Goggles                      wahahahahhh

At least I got 2 Goggles coming and the Xman still   and {:4_157:} for his imaginary 911R
2017-5-13
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-5-13 16:27
At least I got 2 Goggles coming and the Xman still   and  for his imaginary 911R

WTF the Goggles again

I hear ya gonna be giving them out to kids on Halloween ???? lollllllll
2017-5-13
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-5-13 16:41
WTF the Goggles again

I hear ya gonna be giving them out to kids on Halloween ???? lollllllll

Hey you mentioned it first buddy.

Actually I am going to auction one of the goggles to the local branch in England for a support group

'Control Your Urges and Don't Troll and Post Dronist'  

so MATTTT & Reilllley can have a free treatment on the house... don't say anything to him, I wanted to be a surprise

2017-5-13
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

dronist Posted at 2017-5-13 17:00

Actually I am going to auction one of the goggles to the local branch in England for a support group

You seemed to be a bit confused and lost. This is the DJI forum, about drones and people who fly them.

I'm sure there is a forum for sad middle aged men to boast about their mid ranged sports car, but I don't think this is it.
2017-5-14
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-5-13 17:00

dronist , You can also tell him you had it modified and Customized just fore him
             just don't tell him it's a "dronist TROLL detection mod" and if he try's to
            Troll you , 2  fingers pop out of the lenses and pokes him in the eyes .
lolllllll can you imagine lolllllll

2017-5-14
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-5-14 07:33
dronist , You can also tell him you had it modified and Customized just fore him

Man, you really did exceed my expectation and imagination...

Hey...Listen please copy it to this thread too, the guys would really appreciate your imagination...{:4_181:}

http://forum.dji.com/thread-94799-1-1.html
2017-5-14
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-5-14 07:33

You see he did follow me...AGAIN...

I can't hide from this guy...  
2017-5-14
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-5-14 07:46
You see he did follow me...AGAIN...

I can't hide from this guy...

You have a Fan
2017-5-14
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I will gladly send him your way....He start to creeping me out now.

Can you imagine an English dude with a crown on his big head running after you...

I am going to start wearing a disguise now
2017-5-14
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-5-14 07:54
I will gladly send him your way....He start to creeping me out now.

Can you imagine an English dude with a crown on his big head running after you...

Wearing a Crown with a scepter in his hand trying to take your Goggles or Mercedes
lolllllll
only one thing worst then a Troll and it's a Creeper wahahahahahah   
2017-5-14
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-5-14 08:01
Wearing a Crown with a scepter in his hand trying to take your Goggles or Mercedes
lolllllll
only one thing worst then a Troll and it's a Creeper wahahahahahah

Stop it man... You are killing now... I am going to have nightmares with all those ideas of yours...
2017-5-14
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

dronist Posted at 2017-5-13 16:23
Come on Xman1,

No one is taking seriously, if you keep with the 'ALL TALK' and  'NO SHOW'...

It is far more fun to keep you in suspense!

And please hand back over my figurines.  I don't have one of those either.
2017-5-14
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Xman1 Posted at 2017-5-14 08:38
It is far more fun to keep you in suspense!

And please hand back over my figurines.  I don't have one of those either.

I am falling a sleeeep...
2017-5-14
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

dronist Posted at 2017-5-13 16:27
At least I got 2 Goggles coming and the Xman still   and  for his imaginary 911R

And quit reminding me.  I probably will never have one at that price.  How does one justify it?

Note that this is not the only Porsche I have been after that I didn't manage to get.  I was after a Transyberria at one time too and couldn't find one.

This I think is what is required next.  It has been some time since I took ground school so I am now back in it.  I can do 200 MPH all day long in that without getting a ticket.  This will happen before I buy another car.
2017-5-14
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

dronist Posted at 2017-5-14 08:37
I am falling a sleeeep...

Awesome.  I am sure that is a pretty common occurrence driving a Merc around.
2017-5-14
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Xman1 Posted at 2017-5-14 08:42
Awesome.  I am sure that is a pretty common occurrence driving a Merc around.

Actually, your wannabe Xman and 911R making me  

I am going to hopppp in my Merc and go to some   Porsha dudes. I am sure it is going to be more then your never ending UN-suspensefull Porsha drama...
2017-5-14
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

dronist Posted at 2017-5-14 09:55
Actually, your wannabe Xman and 911R making me   

I am going to hope in my Merc and go  to some   Porsha dudes. I am sure it is going to be more  then your never ending UN-suspensefull Porsha drama...

I just got back from a drive.  I took the slow Porsche, which even though it is slow, since Merc's are capped back at 155 MPH (Some cheat and do 156 or 157) the slowest Porsche is still faster than the fastest Merc.

I am going to do some photographs of that one for Skunkwerks to show what tricks it has up its sleeve.
2017-5-14
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-5-14 08:04
Stop it man... You are killing now... I am going to have nightmares with all those ideas of yours...

dronist , I just came in from flying , the sun came out so I figured I'd do some Troll
             Hunting , checking under all the bridges in my area and didn't find any.
             But I did come across creepers there under the bridges in the tight dark
             spots you can see there eyes glowing, they keep guard while the Trolls are
             out shopping for black Mercedes lolllllllllll

2017-5-14
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-5-14 13:47
dronist , I just came in from flying , the sun came out so I figured I'd do some Troll
             Hunting , checking under all the bridges in my area and didn't find any.
             But I did come across creepers there under the bridges in the tight dark

Thx for the heads up... I am sure I can sleep with my socks on tonight after that report.
2017-5-14
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-5-14 13:55
Thx for the heads up... I am sure I can sleep with my socks on tonight after that report.

Creepers ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Runnnnnnnnnnnn

There coming to get you

There coming to get you
2017-5-14
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules