Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mountain Top – Flying at 6000 Feet
992 3 2017-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyerUAS
First Officer
Flight distance : 1754019 ft
United States

During the trip to Spain (see: Destination: SPAIN) I took my Phantom up to the mountain range north of Madrid (Spain) known as “La Sierra”, which is a great place to hike, walk, and bike during the summer, as well as to enjoy winter sports during the cold season. If you want to experience Madrid beyond its busy streets, museums, and great food, this natural refuge is only half an hour away.

As always, thanks for watching. Any comments, questions, Likes, and new subscribers are much appreciated!

SKYER

“Fly your drone as though you were flying in it yourself…”
See aerial short films at my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC304REG4t2_OWJmQDHLvQ2w
2017-5-13
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Really nice... just keep an eye on the sun exposure. My son is going to Madird part of his university Internationl business program for next spring semester. I will surely let him know about the park. Thx again!
2017-5-13
Use props
SkyerUAS
First Officer
Flight distance : 1754019 ft
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-5-13 13:24
Really nice... just keep an eye on the sun exposure. My son is going to Madird part of his university Internationl business program for next spring semester. I will surely let him know about the park. Thx again!

Hey thanks for the feedback! I wanted to get there earlier to have better light, but I took off around 9:30am  and the sun was already pretty high.

Hope your son has a good time in Madrid. In addition to the awesome nature in the mountains, there are several historic castles on the way ("Manzanares El Real", "El Escorial", etc) that are worth visiting. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to film them on this trip.

Fly on!

Skyer
2017-5-13
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

SkyerUAS Posted at 2017-5-13 13:41
Hey thanks for the feedback! I wanted to get there earlier to have better light, but I took off around 9:30am  and the sun was already pretty high.

Hope your son has a good time in Madrid. In addition to the awesome nature in the mountains, there are several historic castles on the way ("Manzanares El Real", "El Escorial", etc) that are worth visiting. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to film them on this trip.

Thx buddy! I will surely mention it to him. Keep those videos coming!
2017-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules