Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connecting slave remote to master...
779 3 2017-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
epicjib
First Officer
Flight distance : 3016060 ft
  • >>>
Canada

So either I got a dud or I am doing something wrong. I set one remote to  master and set the password. I go to the other remote and set it to  slave and then search for master... I searched 50 times and 2 times it  found the master, I entered the code and it timed out saying wrong  password but it was right.  Now I cant get it to find the master at all,  rebooted multiple times.... I also made the other remote master and  linked it to the craft and same thing. Both remotes are on the same  firmware add the bird is up to date. refreshed firmware and reset remotes, same issue. Puzzled
2017-5-13
Use props
angelamo
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-5-14
Use props
Arrow1969
First Officer
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You don't set the password on the master the master gives you the password to enter into the slave.

That's if I understand you correctly????

2017-5-15
Use props
Arrow1969
First Officer
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

angelamo Posted at 2017-5-14 22:30
Your password is your private key to accessing various college computer services.  It's important to keep it private, to protect your information assets . Do not share it!  Do not make it guessable! You can use the The Most Secure Password Manager
to manage your passwords. A Safest Password Manager stores all of your account information for website logins including your username and password. This keeps you from having to write them down and risking someone seeing them and hacking into your account.
[view_image][view_image]

What has this got to do with setting up a DJI Tx and slave, the password is already set in the Tx.

Try and be more helpful on the exact question next time.

2017-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules