Remote controller charging cable for Mavic Pro
5669 9 2017-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansabc7ac5a
New
Flight distance : 2280 ft
Australia

Hi ALl, I have misplaced my charging cable for the Mavic remote controller. ANy ideas where I can purchase a replacement from? Thanks!
2017-5-14
Use props
StianGel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686654 ft
Norway

Just get any USB to micro USB cable.
2017-5-14
Use props
OK2bHappy
New
United States

Dear DJI,   I just upgraded from spark to mavic.  Just got home with my $1300 dollar pro platinum fly more package.  I live 3 hours from town so it was a bit dissappointing to get home and find that DJI does not supply a cord to charge the controller battery.  There were several chords "in the box" which is a key reason I bought the combo pkg.  It was either not included or they sent the wrong one.  ( the only USB cord included has the wrong micro end for the controller).  
2019-4-3
Use props
OK2bHappy
New
United States

OK2bHappy Posted at 4-3 17:37
Dear DJI,   I just upgraded from spark to mavic.  Just got home with my $1300 dollar pro platinum fly more package.  I live 3 hours from town so it was a bit dissappointing to get home and find that DJI does not supply a cord to charge the controller battery.  There were several chords "in the box" which is a key reason I bought the combo pkg.  It was either not included or they sent the wrong one.  ( the only USB cord included has the wrong micro end for the controller).

Please note, the cord I got would have fit the Spark Controller, but  Mavic Pro controller has a different input
2019-4-3
Use props
terrence9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 156293 ft
United States

StianGel Posted at 2017-5-14 02:13
Just get any USB to micro USB cable.

Not true!!
2019-4-18
Use props
hyper1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85394 ft
United States

yes  very
true
2019-5-21
Use props
USS Pretty-Bird (NCC-1702)
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872572 ft
Canada

VERY VERY true .  It is amazing how many people think the plug on the controller is not micro-usb compatable and needs a 'special' cable.  Such a poor design on DJI part as it is certainly square and doesn't look like a normal micro USB plug (because it is not).  It also is a poor connection and you can lose signal to controller through here- which is the reason why most people recommend using the lower / larger USB port instead...
2019-5-21
Use props
terrence9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 156293 ft
United States

USS Pretty-Bird (NCC-1702) Posted at 5-21 11:17
VERY VERY true .  It is amazing how many people think the plug on the controller is not micro-usb compatable and needs a 'special' cable.  Such a poor design on DJI part as it is certainly square and doesn't look like a normal micro USB plug (because it is not).  It also is a poor connection and you can lose signal to controller through here- which is the reason why most people recommend using the lower / larger USB port instead...

I do agree with you about the poor connection. I’ve been having this problem since day one, but only when I use the Android cable connection. The one I use for my IPhone works perfectly fine.
2019-6-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry to know that. You can connect your mobile device to the remote controller using a USB cable. Plug one end of the cable into your mobile device and the other end into the USB port on the bottom of the remote controller. Ensure to disconnect the RC cable from the Micro USB port on the RC when using a USB cable. You may also check this link: https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-rc-cable?from=search-result-v2&position=34&vid=19441 for your reference. Thank you.

2019-6-4
Use props
USS Pretty-Bird (NCC-1702)
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872572 ft
Canada

terrence9 Posted at 6-4 12:18
I do agree with you about the poor connection. I’ve been having this problem since day one, but only when I use the Android cable connection. The one I use for my IPhone works perfectly fine.

For sure.  I use Android but the iPhone connector is much better/snug fit then the USB connection.  For what it's worth, all DJI products are poorly designed for Android especially the software.  I almost always use Android but if I can use someone else's iPhone, I'll switch to iPhone.  I also carry a spare iPhone in my bag IPhone 4s in case of connection loss; then I can switch to iPhone in an emergency.  Too bad one needs to plan like this
2019-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules