Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flip FPV and camera view in DJI GO4
2599 6 2017-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CiRec
lvl.4
Flight distance : 200791 ft
Germany

Hello everybody,

Am I simply to blind to find a setting for this, or has that no one wanted it so far, and it is rather a feature request? I have at least found no answer to this question, even after a long search in many forums ...

I would like to exchange the small window of the FPV view with that of the camera view.

Yes, I can enlarge the FPV view, but then the picture overlays the camera view completely. My  wish would be simply to display the FPV view in full screen to the  "piloting pilot", and the camera view in the smaller window in the lower  right. Just the same as the "camera pilot" has the camera view in the full picture, and the FPV view below.

And yes, I fly on sight, anyway. In this way the dual view seems to me a little below its actual capacity in the dual flying ...

Thank you for your tips and good flight!
2017-5-14
Use props
raven4
First Officer
Flight distance : 86194 ft
United States

+1.......................
2017-5-14
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi
I do not have the I2 yet and understand your point. I think this would be a great feature to offer the pilot and maybe DJI can forward this suggestion to the software engineers.  

DJI Ken or Jamie  could you please make this happen  

Rich
2017-5-14
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1217520 ft
  • >>>
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-5-14 09:01
Hi
I do not have the I2 yet and understand your point. I think this would be a great feature to offer the pilot and maybe DJI can forward this suggestion to the software engineers.  

I am out flying right now and decided to search for that very answer.
It would be nice to see that feature soon
2017-5-14
Use props
CiRec
lvl.4
Germany

It should be a simple task to enable this function, software wise...

Meanwhile, we might have to use our C buttons, take a look at our camera pilots screen, or... use the HDMI out to cast the camera image to a separate moitor ;)
2017-5-15
Use props
Hover10
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

CiRec Posted at 2017-5-15 09:47
It should be a simple task to enable this function, software wise...

Meanwhile, we might have to use our C buttons, take a look at our camera pilots screen, or... use the HDMI out to cast the camera image to a separate moitor ;)

Is there a way to make the FPV image fullscreen on my phone. And then have the x5s camera view fullscreen on the HDMI out feed to an external monitor? I just want a fullscreen picture of each camera on separate monitors--no pip.
2017-6-17
Use props
CiRec
lvl.4
Germany

Hover10 Posted at 2017-6-17 08:34
Is there a way to make the FPV image fullscreen on my phone. And then have the x5s camera view fullscreen on the HDMI out feed to an external monitor? I just want a fullscreen picture of each camera on separate monitors--no pip.

no, unfortunately you cannot watch the FPV in fullscreen, only "nearly fullscreen".

the x5s image is on the hdmi out by default. if you tap the icon on the FPV image. or pinch zoom it, you can make it nearly fullscreen.
2017-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules