Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
POLL: How do you carry your Mavic
1234Next >
12225 138 2017-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yhadar
lvl.3
Israel

Make your own thread for things that are not related!
2017-5-15
Use props
Dmitry495
lvl.3
Flight distance : 791194 ft
Russia

Yhadar Posted at 2017-5-15 07:38
Can you link it here please?

Sure. Here you go, Yhadar. Among all these radical political posts, seems like you are not afraid to get reply from a Russian guy )))
https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/P ... nt/32785352776.html
2017-5-15
Use props
Skold
lvl.2
Flight distance : 239170 ft
United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-5-15
Use props
Rhidz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 559616 ft
United Kingdom

I use a portable travel case.

This one https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XSWYTRJ?psc=1

I want to get a Peli case for storing it though.
2017-5-15
Use props
flyingchipmunk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10269 ft
United States

in a domke wrap in my hiking pack
2017-5-15
Use props
Yhadar
lvl.3
Israel

Dmitry495 Posted at 2017-5-15 08:30
Sure. Here you go, Yhadar. Among all these radical political posts, seems like you are not afraid to get reply from a Russian guy )))
https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/PGYTECH-safety-carrying-case-for-DJI-mavic-pro-Camera-Drone-Accessories-Waterproof-Hard-EVA-foam-Equipment/32785352776.html

Thanks!
2017-5-15
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2017-5-15
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2017-5-15
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

The fly more combo bag when flying in the neighborhood and the flying more combo inside a backpack when going a bit further
2017-5-15
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-5-15 07:20
Bill, Bill, Bill this is America... Anyone can complain and will complain, so don't say don't complain.

I did not start political discussion and I believe that ALL POLITICIANS, except for a handful of them are ALL CONNIVING THIEVES, they don't care about their constituents or the welfare of the country, they only care about special interests and lobbyists.

Personally I'm pretty tired of your constant jabs at Trump and amazed at how often you manage to bring his name into these threads that aren't even remotely related to politics. If you want to talk politics then please take it somewhere else, because there are thousands of places on the internet where it's more appropriate to vent your frustrations about the outcome of the last presidential election.
2017-5-15
Use props
SkySailorMan
First Officer
Flight distance : 2170768 ft
United States

CaseMatix. Configure it as you like. Great value.
2017-5-15
Use props
The Doctor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 258186 ft
Sweden

I have been using one of these cheap cases from Ebay, about £17. Not fantastic quality, but does the job if you're careful (i.e. don't drop it down a flight of stairs!). Survived a 1000 mile round trip and two Easyjet flights to Scotland a few weeks back. Might look at one of the hard cases for more protection.

s-l400.jpg

2017-5-15
Use props
Yokota85
lvl.2
Flight distance : 255430 ft
United States

Snow Flakes . back to real subject of Drones Please politics need to go to face book
2017-5-15
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2017-5-15
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2017-5-15
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

2017-5-15
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-5-15 13:13
Are you tired of my funny jabs or are you tired because the so called jabs aimed at Trump. If it is the later then you are the one who is talking politics not me. I am only poking fun at my dearest and closest friend the 'donald' which by US Census there are: 1,515,587 people in the U.S. with the first name Donald.

Do you seriously believe your comments to be funny? They aren't funny and wouldn't be even if I hated "Donald" as you obviously do. Second, everyone here knows exactly who you're talking about and playing coy and pretending otherwise is just an insult to those reading the conversation. Do you really think anyone believes you aren't talking about the president, or is that supposed to be a clever way of skirting the forum rules?

Dude, mannnn.

What just happened??/ Duuuude, I bet you got so {:4_157:} because YOU did NOT get your TWO SCOOPS of ice cream???... Again my baaaaaad dude.

I will pay for your 2 scoops of icecream if that will make you STOP repeating everything people post in BIG BLACK BOLD...

2017-5-15
Use props
jamesw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 169364 ft
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-5-15 07:47
Wow you are really impressing and indulging us with your level of sophistication and intellect.

You were able to use not one , not two but 5 higher education level words   

@Dronist Please stop hijacking threads and picking fights. Please be respectful to the OP and the other members of this forum that are interested in Mavic cases.
2017-5-15
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

jamesw Posted at 2017-5-15 14:35
@Dronist Please stop hijacking threads and picking fights. Please be respectful to the OP and the other members of this forum that are interested in Mavic cases.

James,

With ALL do respect man, I did not know you were 'Judge Judy' I mean' Judge and Jury' in the case of the "THREADS HIJACKING'  (Woww plural too???)

For your information:
I posted like everyone else, which BTW, I have the right to do so unless we are in...

Did you post to the other higjackers too, complaining about their HIJACKING and Disrespecfull behavior or only me?  

I did not start the so called HIGHJACKING, they did. If you read from the beginning, you will see that Bill post #16 and #17, then Scoldy post# 31, are  the one who instigated your so called HIJACKING and not me. I was having a pleasant, funny, hilarious interaction with 'The Doctor',( BTW, he does appreciate little humor and he is a really funny guy),

when others started the HIJACKING, I just replied to their post, the same way I am responding to your post right now. It is that simple
I am NOT picking fight. God forbid, I would NEVER do that because... I really like you man...

Next time, PLEASE read the entire blog, and THEN, proclaim yourself 'Judge Judy'.
So If you are   serious about (Mavic Cases), PLEASE, dont' let me stop you man and I do apologize for taking your precious time.!

P.S. BTW, I really do appreciate your input...

2017-5-15
Use props
SkySailorMan
First Officer
Flight distance : 2170768 ft
United States

Well I guess that takes care of that. Thank you moderators.
2017-5-16
Use props
BluesDragon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634291 ft
United States

Dang it man... I miss all the fun! Oh well... back on topic...

I've been using this Hermitshell case I found on Amazon. It's cheap in price and strong enough for my needs. Only downside is that I need a carry bag, along with it, for my iPad/iPad holder/and various other items.
2017-5-16
Use props
Tripp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2241401 ft
United States

I use the fly more case when I travel, but I use this case normally.  
https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I thought it was a great deal at $50 and now it's on sale for $30

2017-5-16
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1217520 ft
  • >>>
United States

I prefer my HPRC cases.
2017-5-16
Use props
Frits48
lvl.4
Flight distance : 155961 ft
Canada

For easy, casual carry I found a new life for a Domke satchel I had lying around from my Leica days.
Fits perfectly with spare battery, filters and misc other items in the front pockets and my iPad mini in the back pocket.
Could not be made any better if designed specifically for the Mavic.

2017-5-17
Use props
Panther 6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 37490 ft
United States

gear
2017-5-17
Use props
PHL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1044062 ft
Australia

I got a cheap EVA foam insert semi-hard case off eBay so I could keep everything together, and has worked well. Smells bad when new, but nothing a few days of airing didn't fix.
2017-5-17
Use props
fansdc1b90b9
New
United States

I use the shoulder bag
2017-5-17
Use props
simis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 405102 ft
Latvia

ViewPoint BP 250 AW
2017-5-18
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518012 ft
United States

PGYTECH Hard case. See here: PGYTECH Hard Case
2017-5-18
Use props
fallsilent
lvl.4
Flight distance : 336709 ft
Canada

PolarPro Drone Trekker backpack
2017-5-18
Use props
frankengels
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2273796 ft
Belgium

https://www.drohnenstore24.de/in ... m-reisen/a-1044097/
2017-5-19
Use props
Nikon 1
lvl.4
United States

Go Professional Cases DJI Mavic Pro Case (GPC-DJI-MAVIC-1)
https://www.amazon.com/Professio ... ords=Dji+Mavic+case

Carries everything - with room for (4) spare batteries - in a custom cut high density foam.  

2017-5-19
Use props
Yngveny
lvl.1
Flight distance : 246864 ft
Singapore

DSLR backpack with foam

Backpack

Backpack
2017-5-19
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I bought this case while in New York

Nanuk 920 Waterproof Hard Case for DJI Mavic

The DJI Mavic foam is custom cut to safely and efficiently store the DJI Mavic Pro, remote controller, four intelligent flight batteries, and many of its other accessories during transport or storage
Changes in altitude and geographic location create a vacuum which can effectively seal watertight cases shut. Nanuk's integrated air vent equalizes this atmospheric pressure difference
Power Claw Latching System - Used on all cases is engineered to keep your case closed during the toughest of missions
Waterproof - IP67 rated - Nanuk waterproof cases IP67 rated (submersion at 3ft for 30 Min). The waterproofing seal used in all Nanuk watertight cases is custom designed to fit our products
High-Impact Resistant NK-7 Resin
46.jpg
2017-5-21
Use props
Tuesday328
lvl.1
United States

2017-5-23
Use props
WolfgangStiller
lvl.4
Flight distance : 599416 ft
United States

gow7 Posted at 2017-5-14 15:09
5.  Other Hardcase (Please state in comments) this ones from ebay.
They are not a "classic" hardcase but the reason why is I always use a normal backpack or my climbing backpack. With this hardcases I can "toss them" inside my backpacks without concern. They're very practical and for me they fit the purpose.

This is what I use as well. light weight and fits well in any back pack that I cary.
2017-5-23
Use props
Clare_G101
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39236 ft
United States

I use this
https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2017-5-24
Use props
Chole
lvl.2

United States

I am using this quite compact & can fit all fly more combo stuffs
2017-5-24
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Got myself a PolarPro hardcase for my Mavic Fly More combo...
2017-5-24
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 479613 ft
Romania

a Lowepro dslr camera bag
2017-5-24
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now