Goggle Storage/Case
3386 8 2017-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lemonsorbie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3809 ft
Canada

With the pending 1st shipment of DJI Goggles next week (20th May, 2017) has anyone seen or heard of a case suitable to fit all the products in one....

.....I see Nanuk have a decent case for just the Mavic Pro but what do you all think of an all in once case (Goggles, Mavic Pro, RC, batteries and chargers)?

Personally I like the laser cut foam hard cases.

TIA
2017-5-14
Use props
aj0125
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225830 ft
United States

You beat me to it. I was getting ready to post in the next few days asking if anyone had found a case for the Mavic. controller, and goggles all in one. So far I have not found one that seems like it will work. If anyone finds a good one please post it here. Thanks.
2017-5-14
Use props
aj0125
lvl.1
United States

I personally would prefer a backpack style for the ease of travel, what about everybody else?
2017-5-14
Use props
Lemonsorbie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3809 ft
Canada

aj0125 Posted at 2017-5-14 19:26
You beat me to it. I was getting ready to post in the next few days asking if anyone had found a case for the Mavic. controller, and goggles all in one. So far I have not found one that seems like it will work. If anyone finds a good one please post it here. Thanks.

Hi aj0125.....whatever your name is lol

If I were smart I would have started to design one already!!!!

Steve
2017-5-14
Use props
aj0125
lvl.1
United States

Lemonsorbie Posted at 2017-5-14 19:33
Hi aj0125.....whatever your name is lol

If I were smart I would have started to design one already!!!!

Hey, my name is Anthony but everyone calls me aj. I just got my Mavic a few days ago so I am really torn between buying a small backpack case for it now or waiting until I get the DJI glasses and trying to get a case that will fit both. There might be some advantages to having separate cases for them, I could see a few situations potentially where I might take one but not the other. Has anyone looked into cases for just the DJI goggles themselves? I haven't seen anything...
2017-5-15
Use props
Claudia Fischer
lvl.3
Germany

Still available directly at DJI Online store: https://goo.gl/t3H2O3

delivery: 10th June 2017

DJI News: "DJI Goggles are available on a first-come, first-served basis while stocks last. Are you ready for truly immersive flight?"
2017-5-15
Use props
GCBrent
lvl.3
Flight distance : 66286 ft
Australia

I have them already but now trying to find a case! So beautiful dont wont them rolling around getting damaged.
2017-6-5
Use props
BoxCar043
lvl.1
United States

GCBrent Posted at 2017-6-5 12:21
I have them already but now trying to find a case! So beautiful dont wont them rolling around getting damaged.

Buy a PSVR headset they are the same shape and size as DJI goggles. Or go to gamestop they have them hanging up and ask them if the can try and put your DJI Goggles in one
2017-6-9
Use props
BoxCar043
lvl.1
United States

GCBrent Posted at 2017-6-5 12:21

Or try this PSVR headset case. It's exactly the same. hmm? I wonder where they got the design. lol
2017-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules