Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
enzosolazzi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10804 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

Captura de pantalla 2017-05-12 a la(s) 20.54.04.png

While DJI says this cable only works for Android devices, I did a test to see if Apple devices could recognize the signal. And to my surprise .... YES !!!!
I tested it with IPHONE 6S PLUS and IPAD AIR 2. My conclusions are as follows:

IMG_2460.JPG

First, IOS asks us if we can trust the attached accessory.
Then we started DJI GO. Alli recognizes our device as INSPIRE 1 PRO (if we have an X5), or INSPIRE 1 RAW (if we have an X5R). Click on CAMERA and DJI GO, starts.

IMG_2463.JPG     IMG_2461_b.png

At first I was very happy, since I could not test any Android device that works with fluency and IOS Devices goes great with OSMO.

I have a Samsung S7 edge, which is freeze with DJI GO (works perfect with DJI GO4). And a Tablet Samsung TAB4, with very poor video response.

But the "problem" is that: our Osmo is recognized as a Drone, and it enters with all the controls as if it were an INSPIRE 1. It´s can be used fine, allowing recording, manual and automatic focus, correcting all recording parameters, Calibrate lens, calibrate Gimbal.

The bad news, are that the focus dial is on the right, making it difficult to record.
Worst, is that it has "microcuts" of video every 2 seconds. It is like the image is freez a few milliseconds.

Obviously you can not ask for much, since we knew from DJI that it would not be able to be used with IOS, but it would be a great success if DJI to "polish" these things, since APPLE devices are the ones that work best for DJI products.

Best regards!
Enzo Solazzi

2017-5-15
Use props
fans67f223a2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 656650 ft
Panama

Hi one questio if that works it still record the sound ?
2017-8-8
Use props
fans67f223a2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 656650 ft
Panama

Hello one question so it works with the Iphone and Ios devices but it will show like a inspire pro. the question is that it will still record the sound or what do you do ?
2017-8-8
Use props
Lepi
lvl.4
Russia

Hello. According to the picture it is not clear which wire is connected from the smartphone to the adapter. Is this a special wire? And where to buy it?
2017-8-9
Use props
Lepi
lvl.4
Russia

Lepi Posted at 2017-8-9 05:20
Hello. According to the picture it is not clear which wire is connected from the smartphone to the adapter. Is this a special wire? And where to buy it?

Sorry. Already I understood. You do not need to respond.
2017-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules