Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is this supposed to have voice prompts?
2442 7 2017-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Parkker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8891 ft
United States

Mavic is only couple weeks old now and has never spoke to me! Apparently it's supposed to do so. I wonder about my Mavic sometimes. Purchased from Amazon. It was all sealed in box and everything but looked like it had subtle smudges on body as if it had been handled and also the little button on the side where you press to link to a new controller had scratch around it like somebody who initially performed this function did not have good eyes at the factory and had a difficult time finding the button with sharp pointed instrument!

It flies perfectly fine though and I am highly impressed by this aspect though the camera is a bit disappointing IMO. Maybe I just need to learn photography better as I see some pretty good footage on YT though most of it is likely highly post processed by folks with much experience in this area.

2017-5-15
Use props
K4Unl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 122175 ft
Netherlands

Remember tap to focus ;)
2017-5-15
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

There will be a voice at the start of the flight to tell you that the home point has been set but if you fly away too quickly then this won't happen. Also you need the sound turned up on your phone to hear anything.
2017-5-15
Use props
Parkker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8891 ft
United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-5-15 23:56
There will be a voice at the start of the flight to tell you that the home point has been set but if you fly away too quickly then this won't happen. Also you need the sound turned up on your phone to hear anything.

Thanks for reply  will double check phone didn't realize it came through the phone I assumed it would be from the remote like my Taranis  and other voice prompt RC controllers DX9 etc.
2017-5-16
Use props
Heavysledz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

all voice commands come from the app. The remote doesn't have a speaker but rather a beeper...so it will only provide the annoying warning beeps and the start up and power down chimes.
2017-5-16
Use props
TrollsSlayer
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-5-16
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
First Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

TrollsSlayer Posted at 2017-5-16 09:40
Also on lower battery and RTH.

Good point Dronist, hadn't thought about that.
2017-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules