New Firmware for OSMO+ is Available (v1.5.0.90)
5423 29 2017-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Osmo+ Release Notes
  • Date : 2017.05.17
  • Firmware : v1.5.0.90
  • DJI GO App iOS : v3.1.10
  • DJI GO App Android : v3.1.5

What’s New?
  • Fixed an issue where the gimbal would drift during in Motion Timelapse Mode.
  • Fixed an issue where aperture value displayed incorrectly in the DJI GO app when using optical zoom (requires the latest DJI GO app (iOS v3.1.10 or Android v3.1.6, Android v3.1.6 is coming soon) to take effect).
  • Fixed an issue where the gimbal could slightly drift when pressing and holding the screen to move the camera.
  • Fixed an issue where Micro SD card video files could be overwritten in some cases.
  • Optimized the D-Log color profile to extend the dynamic range, enhancing the details in dark areas.  

Notes:
  • Calibrate the gimbal using auto-calibrate after upgrading firmware.
  • If the firmware upgrade fails, restart Osmo+ and DJI GO app and retry.  

2017-5-16
Use props
Naquadar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 88665 ft
Italy

A new update is coming also for the normal Osmo?
2017-5-16
Use props
fans496d16d8
New

United Kingdom

What's the release date for DJI Go 3.1.6 and are there patch notes? Please
2017-5-17
Use props
ahmed1992
New

Iraq

Hey guys , i have problem with osmo x5 upgrading , my firmware version it is (unknown).
and i cant upgrade my camera it is not run
i follow all tips in video but it is not work.
please help
2017-5-18
Use props
fans64f8a1ac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 654780 ft
Romania

Hey guys, i upgraded my osmo+ to latest version of firmware and i have a small problem ... when i press on my phone screen to focus, automatically zoom's in and the (AE) lock from right corner of screen start's to be orange for few seconds, and then zoom's out like nothing happend. Reinstalling firmware and application on phone, does not fix the problem ... what can i do ? I made and a small videoclip to see what it happends ... ->
2017-5-21
Use props
LensmanDave
lvl.3

United Kingdom

fans64f8a1ac Posted at 2017-5-21 03:40
Hey guys, i upgraded my osmo+ to latest version of firmware and i have a small problem ... when i press on my phone screen to focus, automatically zoom's in and the (AE) lock from right corner of screen start's to be orange for few seconds, and then zoom's out like nothing happend. Reinstalling firmware and application on phone, does not fix the problem ... what can i do ? I made and a small videoclip to see what it happends ... ->

Yep, I'm getting the same problem, looks like a bug in the firmware. It only did it for me when in preview mode. Seemed ok when actually recording.
Haven't had time to do any extensive tests yet.
Hopefully the devs will pick this up.
Cheers
DaveEDIT: Looks like it only occurs in still photo mode (which I never use anyway). The actual photos are recorded ok, so it's just a weird 'zoom in' glitch as you focus.
Video mode seems ok.

2017-5-21
Use props
Dichrodave
lvl.3
United States

ahmed1992 Posted at 2017-5-18 07:56
Hey guys , i have problem with osmo x5 upgrading , my firmware version it is (unknown).
and i cant upgrade my camera it is not run
i follow all tips in video but it is not work.

Same problem here with Osmo+ and iPhone 6S
2017-5-21
Use props
ahmed1992
New

Iraq

Dichrodave Posted at 2017-5-21 15:26
Same problem here with Osmo+ and iPhone 6S

plz we need help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2017-5-22
Use props
fanse4cb4c94
lvl.2
  • >>>
South Africa

Also did the upgrade but now have a calibration issue. Gimbal goes limp at 99%
2017-5-22
Use props
Islam8
lvl.1
Belgium

I have successfully completed the updates and everything works fine with Dji Osmo plus and iPhone 7plus.
Thanks to the developers of this project.
2017-5-22
Use props
fanse4cb4c94
lvl.2
  • >>>
South Africa

LensmanDave Posted at 2017-5-21 08:59
Yep, I'm getting the same problem, looks like a bug in the firmware. It only did it for me when in preview mode. Seemed ok when actually recording.
Haven't had time to do any extensive tests yet.
Hopefully the devs will pick this up.

Hi there Dave
If you have updated your firmware on the osmo +
Will you do an Auto calibration via the app and see if your gimbal responds like this .
I.e. Limp at the end of the Auto Cal. for a second and then active again.
See clip.  

Much appreciated
2017-5-22
Use props
LensmanDave
lvl.3

United Kingdom

fanse4cb4c94 Posted at 2017-5-22 14:03
Hi there Dave
If you have updated your firmware on the osmo +
Will you do an Auto calibration via the app and see if your gimbal responds like this .

I have updated to the latest firmware. My Gimbal doesn't behave like yours. It calibrates and finishes level ready for use.
Hope you find the fix.
Cheers.
Dave
2017-5-23
Use props
丶shaco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 221657 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hey guys, i upgraded my osmo+ to latest version of firmware and i have a small problem ... when i press on my phone screen to focus, automatically zoom's in and the (AE) lock from right corner of screen start's to be orange for few seconds, and then zoom's out like nothing happend. Reinstalling firmware and application on phone, does not fix the problem ... what can i do ? I made and a small videoclip to see what it happends ... -> https://youtu.be/m_2LX-kHIZc

You can try reset the camera settings
2017-5-23
Use props
fanse4cb4c94
lvl.2
  • >>>
South Africa

LensmanDave Posted at 2017-5-23 01:12
I have updated to the latest firmware. My Gimbal doesn't behave like yours. It calibrates and finishes level ready for use.
Hope you find the fix.
Cheers.

Thanks Dave for you efforts.
The previous firm ware ver- gimbal holds level immediately after Auto calibration.
New firmware- gimbal goes limp at 99% - stays like this for 2secs- then holds level.
2017-5-23
Use props
fans892c8749
lvl.2
Australia

Hi  I have problems with the Osmo + with iPhone 8 plus.
AE Lock message, loss of wifi and then recording drops out after 28 seconds.
This firmware is problematic and I have to revert back to v1.4
Cheers
2017-5-24
Use props
fans52b183f0
New

Malaysia

Not support for Android phone, Panorama unable download to phone. It only workable at iPhone.
2017-5-28
Use props
user54c9866f55
New
Italy

Salve credo di aver aggiornato erroneamente osmo x3 alla versione 1.8.2.40 riscontrando ora i seguenti problemi:
all'accensione la camera non si allinea
continuo suono acustico di bloccaggio cardani (anche dopo sbloccaggio manuale)
mancata rispondenza dei comandi del grilletto, due volte corrisponde a stand by della camera e non riallinea la camera
joystick non risponde
posso cambiare l'aggiornamento eventualmente fosse questo il problema?
2017-5-28
Use props
HOD-Bull
New
United States

I'm experiencing a severe problems with motion timelaps since updating to the new firmware. 1 week ago before updating I did a 30 min motion timelaps (picture every 2 sec, 30 sec length, power connection) with no problems. Afterwards I updated the firmware on my Osmo+ and wanted to do another motion timelaps for 40 min and a picture every 2 sec with battery. Suddenly after 8 min (8 sec picture length) the camera moved downwards, stopped filming and beeped repeatedly. On my iPhone (newest app software) there was the actual camera picture and a note "Click here to reactivate" (translated from German). I tried other settings and power connection, but the error occurred each time again after 7 to 11 min.
Did anyone else experience this problem or is it known to DJI?

IPhone screenshot after sudden stop of timelaps with note and new icon

IPhone screenshot after sudden stop of timelaps with note and new icon
2017-5-28
Use props
MikeDoubleU
New
Germany

I have the exact same issue. After five to ten minutes into a motion timelapse, the gimbal goes limp, beeps, but keps filming with the message on the ipad "Click here to reactivate gimbal".
I tried different settings for iso, shutter, picture every X seconds, white balance, color, anti-flicker, timelapse format, ratio, AF,... nothing worked.
Of the about 30 motion timelapses since the new firmware, I managed to complete only one (3s, 40m). Sadly, just pure luck, because the next run with the exact same settings, went into limp mode.
2017-5-29
Use props
edmond vogli
New
Albania

Dji Osmo + needs too much upgrades... pls do it. First of all with focus, second timelapse images are on jpeg not in raw, third long exposure is not stable...blur the photo, forth tap to focus sound is bad thing because can be recorded while shooting, fifth...the record button when u first press to start recordin make a strange sound on the video first step when u start not during the time when u are recording...sixth the dji go app is not too responsive because it didnt show the parameters on long exposure shooting....please ate too many other things... i will post that need to be correctly
2017-5-31
Use props
udaykn05
lvl.2
India

Hi Any updates for DJI Osmo mobile Gimbal ????
2017-6-2
Use props
fans82c78204
New
Canada

Just updated mine  (Osmo+ with iPhone 6S)    I could pair the wifi but it would not send a video signal to phone -   reinstalled DJI Go software ---- Now the Osmo thinks its a Phantom 3... WTF   

Help anyone?
2017-6-4
Use props
Thegoodking
New
Barbados

Hello. I am new to the forum. I would like to know if DJI is going to update the osmo+ to be able to patch wirelessly into a video switcher? The software LiveStream allows for a "Remote Camera" but the Osmo+ can't be used as such. Will there be any updates or adds
2017-6-4
Use props
Thegoodking
New
Barbados

Hello I am new to the forum.
2017-6-4
Use props
Thegoodking
New
Barbados

Will DJI allow for the Osmo+ to be used as a remote camera like what the software LiveStream allows?
2017-6-4
Use props
Photomatt264
New
United States

Hey guys, i upgraded my osmo+ to latest version of firmware and i have a small problem ... when i press on my phone screen to focus, automatically zoom's in and the (AE) lock from right corner of screen start's to be orange for few seconds, and then zoom's out like nothing happend. Reinstalling firmware and application on phone, does not fix the problem ... what can i do ? I made and a small videoclip to see what it happends ... -> https://youtu.be/m_2LX-kHIZc

That is a focus assist/ preview.  It only happens in the still setting. It is disabled in video mode. It can be annoying at first, but I think it is helpful.
2017-6-8
Use props
dr.nick
lvl.2
United States

Thegoodking Posted at 2017-6-4 14:44
Hello. I am new to the forum. I would like to know if DJI is going to update the osmo+ to be able to patch wirelessly into a video switcher? The software LiveStream allows for a "Remote Camera" but the Osmo+ can't be used as such. Will there be any updates or adds

I would love to know that too.
2017-6-14
Use props
Vitamins
lvl.1
Flight distance : 300791 ft
Belarus

Пропал звук на ОСМО+ после прошивки! что делать?
2017-6-19
Use props
fans54fe641e
lvl.1

Brazil

In the Osmo + manual in Portuguese we have the option to send the live images specifically to youtube, but in the program DJI GO does not exist this option, when this option will be available?

2017-8-25
Use props
OvidiX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 654780 ft
Romania

Hello, im using a sandisk sdxc class 10, 64 gb card ... when i record a video, i get error slow card, reformat required... how to solve ?
2017-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules