Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Washington DC Osmo Footage
733 2 2017-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Haneyca
lvl.4
United States

Does anyone have any Washington DC footage (specifically Arlington National Cemetery, World War II Memorial, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials) they would be willing to share? I am working on a Memorial Day video and had planned to go up there to get some footage but real job got in the way and I'm not going to make it. Obviously I would give you credit and share a link to your channel (if you are on YouTube) or link to your website or wherever. Thanks in advance!
2017-5-17
Use props
SMacDrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1700981 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wish I knew you needed this earlier. I'll be in DC area next week and I just got a Onewheel+ and with my Osmo+ I would be able to get you some incredible footage.  If I get it to you mid-week next week would you still be able to use it?
2017-5-18
Use props
Haneyca
lvl.4
United States

SMacDrone Posted at 2017-5-18 04:34
Wish I knew you needed this earlier. I'll be in DC area next week and I just got a Onewheel+ and with my Osmo+ I would be able to get you some incredible footage.  If I get it to you mid-week next week would you still be able to use it?

Thank you so much!! Someone did PM me and said they thought they could get some this weekend but I will never turn down help. If you can get some that would be great so that I have more options but if you can't get there I understand too. Do you have a youtube channel? I will sub and give you credit for helping. Also if for some reason the other person can't get any I will let you know! Thank you so much for your help! This project is honoring My great great uncle who died in WWII so it means a lot to me.
2017-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules