Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin Not Calibrating and bluetooth connection not working!!!!!!
2222 2 2015-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jwashh
New

United States

So yesterday i was shooting a concert, I balanced my Ronin and everything seemed to be normal. I managed to get a few shots in, then i turned off the ronin and set it on the stand to grab some lunch. Once i came back to start filming again, i turned on the Ronin and it wasnt Responding? Usually when that happens I connect to the bluetooth and the Ronin ends up being in motor kill mode but when i turn it off the Ronin still doesnt respond and calibrate itself. I have trouble connecting to the bluetooth as well, i tried putting my phone in silent mode and everything but still nothing. I read on some blogs that it could be the Wire closest to the battery, but im too unsure. Once in a while the ronin will go crazy if it tilts to the right, and when i mean crazy i mean it locks up on itself and starts spinning uncontrollably. Please Help !!
2015-3-8
Use props
DJI-Darryl
lvl.3

United States

The only advise I have for you is that you should have gone in to the "more settings" and then the "Restore Default Default" settings and then re-calibrated it.

Sorry to hear that this happened on a paying job, such a bummer!
2015-3-8
Use props
jwashh
New

United States

Yea it was But thanks man hopefully the tech guy can help me out in the morning!
2015-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules