Norway

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nujgBunvgBI
2017-5-24
Use props
Quadcoptercrazy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1013038 ft
United States

Sorry not into this selfie drone, besides all the hand gesture stuff the Mavic can do mostly everything else.
2017-5-24
Use props
GrangerFX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 817713 ft
United States

I am pleased with the Spark. 4K would have been preferred (probably a deal breaker for me) but otherwise it seems like a great set of features for a drone in that size and price class. Having this drone on the market makes the Mavic Pro more attractive as a nice center point between the ultra portable Spark and the high end P4 Pro with its very high quality video.
2017-5-24
Use props
kangelini
New
United States

for the bosses at DJI please read this: I love everything DJI is doing but you are letting your customers down. Why do you limit your launches. besides apple you prob have one of the biggest consumer followings. when you launch your products you always limit your selfs. why would you release a product only in one color, some people dont want the fly more combos. seems kinda dumb to limit your selfs. I also hope you learned a lesson with the mavic release and have plenty of supply of product at launch.  
2017-5-24
Use props
Landbo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Hopefully, the "new" flight modes come to Mavic as well.  

You must be very self-reliant and sacrifice $ 499 without controller or $ 599 with controller on the drone. On top of that, people get NFZ so they probably can not use the drones at the places shown in DJI's promotional video.  {:4_177:}

Suicide DJI ???  
2017-5-24
Use props
FlyingFish82
First Officer
Flight distance : 3662503 ft
  • >>>
United States

looks like it has potential, and for the target audience it is ment for looks like a good product. hope people are careful and responsible when flying this little guy to avoid further and further restrictions on drone flying. Fly Safe!
2017-5-24
Use props
Capo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 178196 ft
United States

FlyingFish82 Posted at 2017-5-24 09:53
looks like it has potential, and for the target audience it is ment for looks like a good product. hope people are careful and responsible when flying this little guy to avoid further and further restrictions on drone flying. Fly Safe!

Hopefully the youth that would buy a ton of these will put pressure on governments to loosen up the rules.
2017-5-24
Use props
QuanthonyTrang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I wonder if you can pair the mavic controller to the spark..
2017-5-24
Use props
jeffdaniel
New
Flight distance : 31955 ft
United States

I see what you were thinking while planning the Spark. . .

2017-5-26
Use props
Sky Carrier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 590102 ft
Netherlands

Definitely a drone I'll buy for the young pilots in my house. The Spark outclasses any other mini drone by far. Good product.

And I agree, I wish some of the new gesture control would also be available in the Mavic....
2017-5-26
Use props
stevenlaushoots
New

United States

this will be my first drone purchase, having no experience w/ flying ever. i contemplated between this and the Mavic, but ultimately decided on the Spark for the gesture controls. i think it'll be great seeing my parents, grandma, and god-kids trying it. ah, technology!

if the Spark delivers, i'd consider getting the 2nd iteration of the Mavic.
2017-5-27
Use props
jakjam
lvl.1
Flight distance : 771453 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Is it a fix on the go4 crashing issue ?   It should cause it gets beyond annoying.   FIX THE PROBLEMS ON CRASHING GO4 APP
2017-5-27
Use props
NetDoc
lvl.1
United States

That... is cool.
2017-5-27
Use props
caqc
New
Flight distance : 128658 ft
Canada

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCEEE!!!!
2017-5-27
Use props
stevenlaushoots
New

United States

downside with gesture control - you can't activate the recording function
http://www.pcmag.com/review/353885/dji-spark
2017-5-29
Use props
LoveJ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 43379 ft
China

This time Spark ships immediately after the launch, incredible, DJI, good job!
2017-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules