Shell Ding Remover
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

A great small scratch and abrasion remover is a metal and plastic polish by the name of "FLITZ". I had a small abraision on the arm end of my P4P and the polish took it out in no time and left a nice smooth finish just like new.
Also a great all around cleaner for you Phantom is "Windex". It cleans the shell to a new finish.
2017-5-17
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

R u Italian? (Windex ). Seriously, I did use windex, and it did well. I did not try that "other stuff". Thx
2017-5-18
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Phantomski Posted at 2017-5-18 19:58
R u Italian? (Windex  ). Seriously, I did use windex, and it did well. I did not try that "other stuff". Thx

Not Italian, why do you ask? Windex works well cleaning the little bugs off. Fjitz is a polish that will take care of small surface abrasions.
2017-5-19
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

I just ordered a small bottle of that polisher on Amazon. I was joking about windex, because there's a thing that Italians use windex for everything.. or maybe it was Greeks? I've seen it in at least 1 movie if not more.
Also, I am Polish ;)
Take care!
2017-5-19
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Phantomski Posted at 2017-5-19 12:44
I just ordered a small bottle of that polisher on Amazon. I was joking about windex, because there's a thing that Italians use windex for everything.. or maybe it was Greeks? I've seen it in at least 1 movie if not more.
Also, I am Polish ;)
Take care!

Actually, I use it to clean everything myself You will like the Flitz. I discovered it by using it to polish the ramps of the breech on a couple of pistol barrels. I had a little bump mark on my P4P at the end of one of the motor arms and gave it a shot and now you would never know that it happened. Great stuff.
2017-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules