TX-RX connection not there today. But it had worked well!
852 5 2017-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PeterFDJI3
lvl.2
United States

For a month, the Spektrum 18-channel DSMX had communicated just fine to the 2 satellite receivers plugged into the A2.

Today, I settle in and all I get is the rapid blue blinking LED, indicating "signal lost" and the S1000 refused to power-up the motors.

The TX has a full battery charge.

After a few re-boots of all electronics, and a continued "no-connection" between the TX and the RX, I took off and landed (ASAP) using the Ground Station Software, so I know the S1000 works.

Back at home, with the TX on, the A2 software plugged in via UBS, it clearly says "RC-lost" when the control is on GPS Att. or FailSafe.

Why can this be?
2017-5-17
Use props
PeterFDJI3
lvl.2
United States

Here is the video of the settings and issue:  
Please ignore my lack of movie-making skills.

2017-5-18
Use props
PeterFDJI3
lvl.2
United States

I also just did a 're-bind' between the TX and the RX, and still no improvement; still get rapid blue blink at start-up while in GPS mode.
2017-5-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Do you recall making any sort of changes between when it was working and now?
2017-5-18
Use props
PeterFDJI3
lvl.2
United States

No changes, but 2 events:  (1) I tested lifting a speaker to see if it was throwing off the compass/GPS and (2) drone tipped over when landing softly.

Thx.

Peter
2017-5-18
Use props
PeterFDJI3
lvl.2
United States

May have it solved.  I copied the Spektrum TX's previous model settings for the S1000 to a new "Model", tweaked the range on the Flight Mode switch to 77 for GPS, and now seemingly, it responds to changing modes and DOES NOT show the flashing blue light of "Signal Lost".  When the rain stops, will try to fly it.

When I tried to tweak the settings on the previous model in the Spektrum TX (the model that had worked), it still does not work.  Makes no sense.  But if this experience helps anyone, great.

2017-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules