Motion Timelapse and active track
2128 7 2017-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stéph
lvl.1
France

Hello
I got a OSMO X3 i watched a lot of videos about TIMELAPSE and especially Motion Timelapse like this
But i can't find how to make 2 things in DJI GO APP
* 1st : Motion Timelapse
* 2d : Active Track

So it's not the same price beetween OSMO X3 and OSMO moblie, but it seems we have no more option with osmo who cost more expensive.
Why ?
Thanks for your answsers
;-)
Stéph@ne
2017-5-18
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

There were big changes from the Osmo Original to the Mobile versions. The Original can't do motion timelapse or active track, they were added to the mobile version.

You're right, the mobile version is more feature packed.

If you've got a decent phone camera, then the mobile may be for you, with all it's features. Or the X3 camera is very good, possibly better than most phones (debate coming), but you'll loose some of those features.

ps.. Your video doesn't play

2017-5-18
Use props
Stéph
lvl.1
France

Hello
Thank's for your quick answer. So i'm disappointed about this and i thing that i had make a great deal but absolutely not.
I would have to buy a osmo mobile
Sorry for the link i copied a link from youtube
best regards
Stéph@ne
2017-5-18
Use props
Pbjunky
lvl.1
United States

The way I do motion timelapse is, start recording timelapse then just start moving the osmo myself. However I do normaly do this when Im walking or driving from one place to another.
2017-5-18
Use props
Stéph
lvl.1
France

Pbjunky Posted at 2017-5-18 20:00
The way I do motion timelapse is, start recording timelapse then just start moving the osmo myself. However I do normaly do this when Im walking or driving from one place to another.

Hello
Thanks for your tips.
Can you show me an example ?
Stéph@ne
2017-5-19
Use props
Stéph
lvl.1
France

Here the good link
2017-5-19
Use props
Pbjunky
lvl.1
United States

Stéph@ne Posted at 2017-5-19 14:54
Hello
Thanks for your tips.
Can you show me an example ?

heres a tutorial. Doing stationary motion timelapse is the same method only you use the joystick to pan instead of walking.

2017-5-19
Use props
DrawsWithLight.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2136716 ft
United Kingdom

You can do motion time lapse with Litchi. However, the final video needs stabilising as there will be some 'wobble' in the footage
2017-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules