How to obtain ribbon wires..Inspire 1 nose...
2366 9 2015-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dmx11523
lvl.1

United States

The 2 ribbon cables in the nose of my Inspire are defective.  1 of them is responsbile for the camera connection, if you bend it back and forth it makes connection and works, usually dead though.
Anyone aware of how I can obtain these?

These DJI theives won't sell me or send me the cables without me spending a fortune to ship my unit back to them.  The whole thing, which I'll have to insure and buy a huge box and padding for is a lot of money to bother with.

On a side note DJI you disgust me.  You are one of the worst companies I've ever had the mis fortune to deal with.  Customer service is pathetic.
You are actually worse then dealing with Comcast, all Americans will tell you...it takes a special level of being horrible to beat Comcast.
Thanks for absolutely nothing but ripping me off of $3000 while my Inspire 1 sits unusable over a part that costs you people under a dollar.
I won't spend the money shipping it back to you becasue I refuse to spend one single cent more on this thing.

2015-3-8
Use props
dundee
First Officer
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

Cool down dmx..., all will be good soon.
I'm sure DJI do the best they can to help,
2015-3-8
Use props
SkySight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143566828 ft
United States

Where are you located? I'll talk to my business partner who fixes all of our gear about this for you. He is a genius! We also have two Inspires we can take apart and look at for you. Can't promise we can help but we will look into it. Do you have an Electronics Store named Fry's http://www.frys.com/ If so, go there with the inspire. I've found them t be really good and really fair on cost.
2015-3-8
Use props
dmx11523
lvl.1

United States

Thank you I appreicate the help.  So far DJI has been useless..   So bad I'm filing a lawsuit against them soon.  Just working on the last bit of paperwork.
2015-3-22
Use props
mattks
lvl.2

South Africa

How bout dji sends the courier to collect at their own costs? You wanna push sh!t out then pay.
2015-3-23
Use props
chipc4
New

United States

DMX, if you haven't gotten the ribbons you need yet , try Multirotorheli,ca. That's where I got mine. I think I paid $19.00 ( including shipping - I live in California)
2015-3-23
Use props
dmx11523
lvl.1

United States

Just found them on amazon... $6.00
2015-4-10
Use props
pidetectives
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

Multirotorheli are the part guys to go to
2015-4-10
Use props
roy
lvl.2

United States

SkySight Posted at 2015-3-9 14:29
Where are you located? I'll talk to my business partner who fixes all of our gear about this for you ...

Is this offer still open to others? I need to replace one of the thin carbon fiber arms on my Inspire and for the life of me can't figure out how to take the existing one off so I can put the new one on. The plastic fittings are attached to the new rod, I just need to take the old one out and put this one in.

Any tips would be very much appreciated!
2015-5-1
Use props
james.linzer
New

United States

roy@netraction. Posted at 2015-5-2 13:42
Is this offer still open to others? I need to replace one of the thin carbon fiber arms on my Insp ...

Roy where did u get the new part from? My cross bar is cracked also and having to hardest time finding one
2015-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules