Gimbal Disconnected
806 3 2017-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spallot
New
United States

Downloaded new DJI 4 GO app, launched.  Didn't seem like any problems.  Then, I crashed.  Bad.  I'll say it's my fault but, now I'm not sure.
Basically it fell off a mountain and needed all four motors and new chassis.  Sent to DJI and they fixed for about $300.
Got back and knew there'd be some issues but, I figured I'd check all firmware updates and calibrate and all will be fine just like all that I had to go through when I first got the drone.
Everything seems ok but, when I record video, it records for a second and then I lose control of the camera.  Can't pan down or up.  Video stops of course and when I look at the status, it says Gimbal disconnected.

I land restart everything, launch, same thing.  

Any ideas?
2017-5-18
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Which aircraft you are using?  What kind of mobile device are you using? Please post a short video of this issue for better assistance.
2017-5-18
Use props
BIG BOB STEVENS
New

United States

I have an Inspire one with the X5 camera. The screen says gimbal disconnected  when you first start it up. It starts up & looks good. Then it starts turning around, does about a half a turn and then just goes into relax mode.
Any ideas? Iit was working fine, then I took the SD card out and this is what happened. Thanks  Bob Stevens tiger11643@gmail.com
3-29 18:02
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

BIG BOB STEVENS Posted at 3-29 18:02
I have an Inspire one with the X5 camera. The screen says gimbal disconnected  when you first start it up. It starts up & looks good. Then it starts turning around, does about a half a turn and then just goes into relax mode.
Any ideas? Iit was working fine, then I took the SD card out and this is what happened. Thanks  Bob Stevens

We hereby inform you that due to technology upgrades and strategic adjustments, we will no longer provide you with support services for the Inspire 1 starting on February 15,2023. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding.
3-30 00:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules