Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New M600 Props Starting In Series, Unstable Landing, LG not working.
817 2 2017-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kelvinmorton
lvl.1
Flight distance : 380436 ft
Australia

Hi - I recently bought a new M600 and an A3 Pro kit. and have been having some issues.

1) When starting up the M600, the props start in sequence rather than all at the same time i.e. the start up one after the other. I 'think' this is is also how it is powering down because when I land and kill the motors, the M600 becomes very unstable and lurches suddenly to one side like its about to fall over. I'm concerned that its just a matter of time before it does actually fall over and becomes damaged.

2) The Landing gear doesn't work, at all.  It doesn't work from the remote, and it also doesn't move when I attempt to callibrate as per DJI instructions (i.e. holding the SET button on the landing gear and simultaniously starting up the M600. The LED on the Landing Gear is flashing Red, which indicates "input signal abnormal"..but I cannot find any other info on how to trace the problem.

Has anyone come across this before when installing the A3 Pro (or ever)?  I have removed the new PMU which came with the A3 Pro kit and put the old one back on - same problem so I know its not the PMU.

Any pointers appreciated.
2017-5-19
Use props
kelvinmorton
lvl.1
Australia

2017-5-19
Use props
kelvinmorton
lvl.1
Australia

Update on the Landing Gear Callibration. I did manage to get a 'reaction' from the Landing Gear when attempting to callibrate using the documented procedure, however each one of the legs only moved about 2 cm and then the LG LED blinks red.  
2017-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules