Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bad experience with DJI dealers and services in Bengaluru India
12199 14 2017-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jprnayaka
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11729 ft

India

Hi Everyone,

I just want to share my worst experience with DJI dealers and services in Bengaluru(India). Hope this will help the people who wants to invest on DJI Products in Bengaluru(India).

I am a software professional. I maintain some of the tourism websites on my own. I was fascinated towards aerial photography and started looking for products which will help. I found DJI products and started exploring their products published on their website dji.com. One thing I noticed that DJI is not selling their products in India and found dealers information. I found a dealer name “AEROPIX” and visited their office(Jan 2016). The owner of this company said, he has Inspire 2 which is very good for professionals like me and will deliver within 2-3 days. I paid him the complete amount(you can buy a car) on 30th Jan 2016. He started bluffing for almost a month. Then I was frustrated and wrote an email to dji at support@dji.com and got response with the request number(165347). After that nothing happened. Then I went and saw Inspire 1 Pro which he was using and paid extra amount and got the bill(2nd March 2016). He used to lie that he will provide pilot license, insurance and necessary documents related to DJI products. But till now, I haven’t received anything.

I hardly used my Inspire 1 Pro for 5-7 video shots through out the year. To my bad luck, 2 months back I had a small crash and my X5 camera gimball stopped working. I had given it to AEROPIX to repair, as he says he is the best dealer. It’s almost a month, he says DJI is not responding for the emails as they have got lot of other services to work on. Don't know whom to trust.

To be frank with you guys, if you purchase any DJI products in India(specifically in Bengaluru) you should not do any mistakes like crashing or anything. Because you won’t get any support. You will end up  with frustration.

The BIGGEST MISTAKE that I did in my life is buying DJI Inspire 1 Pro. Sorry to say this, but its a fact. I could have invested on a car which I can pay in easy monthly installments with insurance and service for one complete year.

Regards,
Ramesh

2017-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience,Ramesh. Your frustration is understandable.
Could you please provide me with the link of the dealer's website and their contact information?
And please ask the dealer to provide you with the case number. The format of the case number should be "CAS-******-******".
I'll report this to our related team to see if there's anything we can do for you.
2017-5-19
Use props
jprnayaka
lvl.1

India

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-19 02:30
We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience,Ramesh. Your frustration is understandable.
Could you please provide me with the link of the dealer's website and their contact information?
And please ask the dealer to provide you with the case number. The format of the case number should be "CAS-******-******".

Thanks a lot for your quick reply Mindy!
This is what the customer expects. Now I got some confidence that the company is here to help me.
I have not got any case number. Today I got a message from the dealer at 2.32PM(IST) saying "Still not got reply, once I get will update you immediately"

Dealers's Website Address:
http://aeropix.in

Contact
Address: #54, 7th 'B' Main,
4th Block, Jayanagar,
Bangalore - 560 011
Email: mail@aeropix.in
Phone: +91 7676 946 946
Office Hours:Monday to Saturday,
9:30 AM to 7:30 PM

Eagerly waiting to see the next steps.

Best Regards,
Ramesh
2017-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jprnayaka Posted at 2017-5-19 02:49
Thanks a lot for your quick reply Mindy!
This is what the customer expects. Now I got some confidence that the company is here to help me.
I have not got any case number. Today I got a message from the dealer at 2.32PM(IST) saying "Still not got reply, once I get will update you immediately"

Thank you. And please contact the dealer and ask them for the case number then provide me with the case number for better assistance.
2017-5-19
Use props
jprnayaka
lvl.1

India

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-19 02:57
Thank you. And please contact the dealer and ask them for the case number then provide me with the case number for better assistance.

Hi Mindy,

I have tried to get the case number from the dealer. But he says it is confidential and cannot share the Case Number(Don't know whom to trust).
Also, he says there are only two people working in support team if he pressurises them they won't repair. They say it is completely broken. He also says we should not do any mistakes while flying. We are humans and will make mistakes during the initial fly.

He always says something to convince customers. I have lot of requests from my friends and family members to buy DJI products. Due to this real time issue, I am blocking them from buying DJI products in Bengaluru.

Please let me know on the next steps.

Regards,
Ramesh
2017-5-24
Use props
jprnayaka
lvl.1

India

Hi Mindy,

I got reply from dealer "Aeropix" saying he get response from DJI, that customer should send it to Hong Kong for further interactions.
I really messed with DJI products and DJI dealers. I don't know why I have invested so much money on these.

Please tell me the address where should I ship, so that I can get any help from DJI.

Thanks
Ramesh
2017-6-1
Use props
ramesh92
lvl.1

India

Can i know dealer in Delhi.
2017-9-7
Use props
dancopter
First Officer
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Aren't drones banned in India?
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ramesh92 Posted at 2017-9-7 23:08
Can i know dealer in Delhi.

Here are all the recommended repair centers we've got, but no infomation in Delhi, please find it in other website.
2017-9-13
Use props
Rakesh Raja
New

India

Hi,Can anyone help.my dji osmo stopped working ..Please help me if I can get this fixed in Chennai
2018-6-28
Use props
fans9ec9166d
New

I  am Prashant, my DJI panthom 4 drone was given to Jayanagar 4th block banglore office, before 6 month but that person told now our DJI office was lockout so can't gave u back ur drone, HW was cheated me, I called him to many times but he was didnt spoken with me properly, The most cheatrs
, so pls Justice for me, My contact No is 9110640650 Prashant,
2019-9-24
Use props
djiuser_TvuvTzDne8dT
lvl.1

India

It's time to downfall of DJI, for treating customer as dog. Skyduo 2 will swipe off DJI in comming years.
2019-11-12
Use props
djiuser_ZSEjd16RuywB
lvl.1

India

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-19 02:30

Incase of issue pls visit DJI service at Bangalore 8050164924.  They will help u properly
2020-3-18
Use props
fansbd4124b0
New

India

fans9ec9166d Posted at 2019-9-24 02:00
I  am Prashant, my DJI panthom 4 drone was given to Jayanagar 4th block banglore office, before 6 month but that person told now our DJI office was lockout so can't gave u back ur drone, HW was cheated me, I called him to many times but he was didnt spoken with me properly, The most cheatrs

Yes Mr. Prashanth came to our store requesting for his product servicing. We gave him estimation of the service cost. After that he turned back for very long time. We tried reminding him about the status of his product. After long time once he came to our stores asking us to return the product without delivery acknowledgment which we had issued at the time of receiving his product. He denied to produce the same or giving us in writing on receipt of the product also. Now he posted this irrelevant message to defame us. We do have all the documents and recordings of this transaction. Just days before he again called us, we did inform him the same of the delivery procedure to be followed. He again never turned back by repeating the same that he will come and receive the product.
2020-5-29
Use props
fansbd4124b0
New

India

fans9ec9166d Posted at 2019-9-24 02:00

Yes Mr. Prashanth came to our store requesting for his product servicing. We gave him estimation of the service cost. After that he turned back for very long time. We tried reminding him about the status of his product. After long time once he came to our stores asking us to return the product without delivery acknowledgment which we had issued at the time of receiving his product. He denied to produce the same or giving us in writing on receipt of the product also. Now he posted this irrelevant message to defame us. We do have all the documents and recordings of this transaction. Just days before he again called us, we did inform him the same of the delivery procedure to be followed. He again never turned back by repeating the same that he will come and receive the product.
2020-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules