Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maritimer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106673 ft
Canada

Wknight751 Posted at 2017-6-1 06:28
Hello
Can someone tell me if the DJI Go 4 app is used to control the Phantom 3 Standard or only the phantom 4s?

I beleive Dji Go APP is for phantom3 series
2017-6-2
Use props
fanse303b3c0
New
Italy

Captain Tobias  Posted at 2017-6-2 04:37
Your app version and aircraft firmware are definitely bang up to date. One thing is certain, my DJI GO 4 app never asks me to sign in. When there is a new firmware, the top left status turned red and I just tap on it to update. I never have to sign in again. Of course, the update only works if I my mobile is connected to the Internet.

It looks like it could be the mobile device you are using. I am using a MOTO G4 with the latest android OS (version 7 Nougat). I use to have a lot of problem in using the DJI GO app and it turned out that the mobile  phone that I was using was very old. I never look back since acquiring the MOTO G4. It's the cheapest smartphone I could get and it turned out to be a joy to use.

Dear friend,
please do not kick the gossip... : perhaps it is the mobile device, perhaps it is the air...

Certainly is the firmware 01.03.07

I restored firmware 01.03.06 and the sign in disappeared.

I hope, and I hope very strongly, you'll never try to tamper my aircrafts in the future, with your upgrades!

Goodbye.

P.S.: Excuse me all you people, for my hard language...
2017-6-2
Use props
P4PCommander
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1153681 ft
United States

Mavrick Posted at 2017-5-21 21:25
I am very suspicious of this move. It seems very odd to me that DJI has not come out and clarified their very vague letter.
It seems to me that they have something much bigger planned so they are not putting any promises in writing that may come back to bite them in a lawsuit.
I have about $2000 invested in the Mavic, including goggles that will be here on Tuesday.  I did not pay this kind of money to have a company remove features that where put  there in the first place to get my money.

You won't be very happy with the new Goggles! you cannot change the Meters to Feet option! in fact DJI Support will not help you at all when that question is Asked! I WANT MY DAMN MONEY BACK!
2017-6-6
Use props
P4PCommander
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1153681 ft
United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-5-22 01:07
That is a complete lie, and you are a more than complete idiot. Stop posting outright lies.

NO IT'S NOT A LIE! You are Broadcasting all of your info as long as the radio is turned on!!!
2017-6-6
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

P4PCommander Posted at 2017-6-6 08:33
NO IT'S NOT A LIE! You are Broadcasting all of your info as long as the radio is turned on!!!

They take a picture of you?

That is alarmist techno-babble from an irrational person. And an outright lie. How do they take a photo of you? You are an idiot. As for the radio bit, they are NOT broadcasting any of your details, and it only has a very short range, and no-one is listening.
2017-6-6
Use props
Captain Tobias
lvl.1
United Kingdom

P4PCommander Posted at 2017-6-6 08:33

Rest assured. DJI will not be interested in broadcasting your personal details to the whole world as that would fall foul of the Data Protection Act here in the UK and in Europe. Your drone will only be broadcasting a unique identification code which can be traced back to you in DJI's database. By requiring you to register your drone, DJI will have a record of who you are and the ID of the drones you own. This is already happening. If you have bought your drone from the DJI Store, they already have your home address, telephone number and email address. I think they are preparing themselves for the possible Goverment requirement that all manufactured drones should transmit an identity code. This will make it easier for an authority to hunt you down if you're irresponsible enough to fly your drone miles away and out of LOS. Is this a bad thing or a good thing? I like to keep on the right side of the law so it is a good thing for me. If you're intent on flying your drone miles away using FPV, build your own drone while you still can.
2017-6-7
Use props
djoole
lvl.2
France

djoole Posted at 2017-5-29 07:32
Dji Joe,

Thanks for all your replies, but I still have a question that need to be cleared.

Dji Joe,
Are you still there? Or someone from DJI team?
I would very much like an answer to my question please.
2017-6-7
Use props
djoole
lvl.2
France

up up up up up
2017-6-18
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

djoole Posted at 2017-6-7 02:20
Dji Joe,
Are you still there? Or someone from DJI team?
I would very much like an answer to my question please.

It'll work the same way as before. You will still have access to GEO like normal.
2017-6-19
Use props
fans4c455690
New
Flight distance : 380906 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

I travelled 14 hours from Manila to a remote mountainous area in the northern part of the Philippines with no cellular phone signal to take pictures of a future site of a hyrdroelectric powerplant. I was not able to do it properly because I can only fly 40 meters away and 30 meters high. This did not happen when I was in Manila. Does this mean, I have to log in everytime I go to different parts of the Philippines? What if there is no cellular phone signal where I am going?
2017-7-7
Use props
fans8bfd0f14
New
United States

I just downloaded the latest firmware and installed it and now my altitude is limited to 100 FT, how do I fix the problem?
2017-7-8
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

fans4c455690 Posted at 2017-7-7 19:35
I travelled 14 hours from Manila to a remote mountainous area in the northern part of the Philippines with no cellular phone signal to take pictures of a future site of a hyrdroelectric powerplant. I was not able to do it properly because I can only fly 40 meters away and 30 meters high. This did not happen when I was in Manila. Does this mean, I have to log in everytime I go to different parts of the Philippines? What if there is no cellular phone signal where I am going?

Please read the first post of this thread. It should clarify.
2017-7-10
Use props
STELIOS1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1079 ft
Greece

I go for updating and i get this is this normal? pls someone from DJI just answer this!

2018-4-8
Use props
STELIOS1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1079 ft
Greece

STELIOS1 Posted at 2018-4-8 22:52
I go for updating and i get this is this normal? pls someone from DJI just answer this!

DJI Joe! Are you here? I need an answer! Whats going on pls! why i can't go back and forward in updates?
2018-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules